Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online (1345 Views)

Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
I don't have the sim I used to open my acct with me.....which site can I buy BTC or hosting and domain with GTbank ATM card without needing otp....
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
OTP is also sent to designated email.
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
boostdom:
OTP is also sent to designated email.

email don lost for long
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
iyoha240:

email don lost for long

You can't make any payment online now using ATM card without OTP.

Can you log into the online account of that card? Let me guess; no. You have conveniently forgotten your email acct, not to talk of the password. You don't have the SIM the account is registered to, neither do you want to retrieve it.

Your intentions are suspicious.
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
boostdom:

You can't make any payment online now using ATM card without OTP.

Can you log into the online account of that card? Let me guess; no. You have conveniently forgotten your email acct, not to talk of the password. You don't have the SIM the account is registered to, neither do you want to retrieve it.

Your intentions are suspicious.

i don't have the number.....I know the email but forget the pasword
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online by BTCNaira: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
You will have to visit your Bank to update your information.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Proud Of Ur Salary Be Proud Of Ur Investment / I Need A Bitcoin Upto This Amount 0.00804 (btc) / New Agricultural Ecommerce Website Trending In The Market..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.