Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,964 members, 7,863,431 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Do U Know The Title - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do U Know The Title (737 Views)

Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? / Killer Bean Or Badoo Omo Mushin..which Do U Prefer / Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know The Title by mars4tayo: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
About six yrs ago i watch this romatic movie and i dont have a clue of the title.
There was this popular boy in school who got his gang who were among the best in school,he was also in the drama class.he met and fal in luv wit this nerd girl and in drama class too who was d daughter of a pastor.she luv astronomy.BUT ANYTIME THE GUY TRIES TO TAKE dis luv thing to a more intimate level this girl resists and put him on a friendship level al becos she is dying of cancer in a couple of days,they both went 2 a valley to look at some flowers but while sporting wit her she fell and loose vigor she was then taken 2her bed to rest and prepare for death.this guy was so insecured dat he went to ask to his dad to do anytin medical possible to help but there was noting posible.the guy went to meet her and there were chatting when NEPA took light.pls do u know the title and hint me about the end
Re: Do U Know The Title by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2010
A Walk to Remember cry

Re: Do U Know The Title by mars4tayo: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2010
Thank kaether u d bum

(1) (Reply)

Wat Old Cartoon Did U Watch / Netflix Streaming Size / Half Of A Yellow Sun - Director & Exec Producer Interviewed On Aljazeera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.