Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 (998 Views)

President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / 'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by mmb(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2017

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by FarahAideed: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Only a dishonest system elevates a very dishonest man. This is total nonsense
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by DanseMacabre(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Rukuba Barracks. J Town for life.

4 Likes

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by Paperwhite(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
"Major-General" product of quota system. undecided

2 Likes

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by gidgiddy: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
He had no WAEC even at the time
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by Ballmer: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
FarahAideed:
Only a dishonest system elevates a very dishonest man. This is total nonsense

They have all proven their mantle by beating general of Igbo extraction blue black. Ojukwu general rank should be revoked even in his grave. Ojukwu proved that western education could be a waste when compared to how these gworo chewing aboki beat his army and chased him all the way to Ivory Coast.

You Igbos have no single iota of shame in you. Imagine any Igbo in this world claiming a system that ensured a "Major General (Buhari)" demolished and bastardized the forces of a "General (Ojukwu)" till he flees his army, country and destiny is dishonest ?! What honest system have you got in place.

One would have thought the rank of a major general supercede that of a general the way Igbo celebrate the failure Ojukwu. No idiot should quote me that foreign machinery helped Nigeria/Buhari. It's a leadership skill to achieve one's goal with international support where available but I guess the dull head Harvard graduate Ojukwu never learnt that in school.

4 Likes

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by Luckianti(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
The mallam above needs to take it easy. The man no go school thats why he plunged the country into recession two times. Deal with the truth
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by BabaRamota1980: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Vatsa on left,
Is that Abacha or Joe Garba on right, Danjuma on the side beaming with smile.
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by DonBobes(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
My fellow tankgOD bn decorated.
tankgODS no get money but brain is der own in d military. We too get brain.

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by FarahAideed: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
DonBobes:
My fellow tankgOD bn decorated.
tankgODS no get money but brain is der own in d military. We too get brain.

Why dont you tell us what the Tank corp has to do with brain ..Give and example of a situation that proves some good brain is a criteria for being to deployed into yiur Tank ODS
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by DonBobes(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
FarahAideed:

Why dont you tell us what the Tank corp has to do with brain ..Give and example of a situation that proves some good brain is a criteria for being to deployed into yiur Tank ODS

Usually I don't respond wen PPLE like u start up wat dey undastand not or wen oda corps bcom jealous of us d TANK gODS especially d infantries. D rivalry btw us n inf can not b explained but it's normal. I need not talk about d times wen pop cadets of NDA used to have der best 1-10 usually in d corp. in case u don't know find out.
I need not spit out wat the teeth arm is based on, guess u lost here. Am out.
i drop my mic here

Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by FarahAideed: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
DonBobes:

Usually I don't respond wen PPLE like u start up wat dey undastand not or wen oda corps bcom jealous of us d TANK gODS especially d infantries. D rivalry btw us n inf can not b explained but it's normal. I need not talk about d times wen pop cadets of NDA used to have der best 1-10 usually in d corp. in case u don't know find out.
I need not spit out wat the teeth arm is based on, guess u lost here. Am out.
i drop my mic here

I know more about the armoured corp than you will ever know bro ..take it from me but i need to know this brain thing better
Re: GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ballmer:

They have all proven their mantle by beating general of Igbo extraction blue black. Ojukwu [b]general rank[/b] should be revoked even in his grave. Ojukwu proved that western education could be a waste when compared to how these gworo chewing aboki beat his army and chased him all the way to Ivory Coast.

You Igbos have no single iota of shame in you. Imagine any Igbo in this world claiming a system that ensured a "Major General (Buhari)" demolished and bastardized the forces of a "General (Ojukwu)" till he flees his army, country and destiny is dishonest ?! What honest system have you got in place.

One would have thought the rank of a major general supercede that of a general the way Igbo celebrate the failure Ojukwu. No idiot should quote me that foreign machinery helped Nigeria/Buhari. It's a leadership skill to achieve one's goal with international support where available but I guess the dull head Harvard graduate Ojukwu never learnt that in school.
Ojukwu was never a General. Tiil today the Nigerian army records have him retired as a Lieutenant colonel, and he was buried with an army uniform bearing that rank so get your facts straight

(1) (Reply)

. / Christmas Fun Thread Concerning Nigeria / Biafra: African Union Probes IPOB Petition Against FG [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.