Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) (24088 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Lawan Attends Senate Dinner For Incoming Senators - Photos / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / "Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by yhormite: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Am a serving Corp member in Kogi state I can tell you authoritatively that Yahaya bello is a curse to Kogi state

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by adebayogodwwin17: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hello plz stop Insultin Ebira in General.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Instead of them to add their money to increase the number of rice they are busy protesting... Kogi state is officially finished.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by str8talk1: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
he de pepe dem!
one an IDP state will always be an IDP state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by str8talk1: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
he de pepe dem!
once an IDP state will always be an IDP state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by jaychubi: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Foolish youths

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Idiots, How much exactly were u paid to display this highest form of stupidity? What exactly are u protesting against? very wicked set of people, that is why they hardly progress. So what is wrong in donating rice to frustrated and wicked people like u?? Una no get shame, sponsored and confused people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
yhormite:
Am a serving Corp member in Kogi state I can tell you authoritatively that Yahaya bello is a curse to Kogi state
don't mind the fools, perhaps they were paid just 1k to do this, can u imagine?? What wrong is there in donating rice to people? I haven't seen a people so wicked and retrogressive as this people from Kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by newoffer: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kongi
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by lilytender: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
binsanni:
sponsor youth. an when will the youth of this kogi get sens self..
just tired of this state

And some people have been saying that we need youths in position of leadership. Are these the youths that we shall put in leadership position? Youths that are just instruments in the hands of useless politicians.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by suremahn(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]useless fools after given small change dei start demonstrating rubish God pls free us from poverty

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by murjaatu(f): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tbillz:
Advance almanjiris been mobilized by idiat Gov
exactly you get it right,that the logic these protesters are just paid so that they go cover up
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by RealAAdekunjo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
a dirty slap on Senators faces for donating rice instead of promulgating solutions to our national development abrogator ...
ams to those useless youths that are sponsored from someone who has his children abroad, I nod for them ooo
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by escohido1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
You see why I said the youths are not ready for leadership positions.Instead of facing the governor they are saying rubbish.I pity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by MosD: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Atimes I just wonder why kogi is so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Celcius:
Hmmm....
I know they don't represent a good number of Kogi youth, if not, it will be safe to say Kogi has no future.

Just look at what the apc govt have reduced nigerian youths into with any amount these shameless youths are ready to flood the streets for u to do their bidding even the corrupt pdp didn't stoop this low.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sponsored by Yayaya Bello
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by bayaar(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Youths wey don turn robbers and begger finish...
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Lordxeer(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
donk552:
Useless state and useless Ebira youth
Ain't you going ahead of your self with your wholesale hatred and bitterness for a particular tribe in Kogi state? How particular is this post about any tribe in Kogi state before your warped generalization?

Bigoted people every where.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yahaya Bello, the money you used to pay these JOBLESS youths should have gone a long way in paying some part of the salary you're owing.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
aminulive:
Hundreds of youths in Kogi state protested against the donation of food items to Civil servants in the state by Senator Dino Melaye and some members of the Senate.

The youths chanted that Kogi state was not a home for 'Internally displaced persons'(IDPs) adding that the state governor, Yahaya Bello was paying salaries up to date.

The protesters blocked the Lokoja Abuja highway way for several minutes causing gridlock for travellers plying the road. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/28/rice-donation-state-not-idp-camp-kogi-youths-protest/

See yeyerity!!! Most of the youths here, their father's are home dying of starvation due to non-payment of salaries.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Stupid youths

Una no go collect the rice and get out

Atleast na rice wey dem share no be wheelbarrow

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Celsony: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jobless youths doing the bidding of their pay master yahaya bello
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
[url][/url]
murjaatu:
exactly you get it right,that the logic these protesters are just paid so that they go cover up
Please look closely they are not happy within
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by gabsuccess(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
I WLL NOT BE SUPRISE,THIS IS WOT U SEE IN A STATE WHERE SOME YOUTHS HAVE CONFUSED FUTURE,DISBALANCED BRAINS AND HIGH LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
jdluv:
if they dont want the rice they can forward it to me
are u an IDP?
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Make Una no rush I'm expecting a counter protest. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by kinguwem: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Foolish, hopeless illiterates mortgaging their future for peanuts.
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by ijoba22(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Celcius:
Hmmm....
I know they don't represent a good number of Kogi youth, if not, it will be safe to say Kogi has no future.
bro kogi have future that one day we gonna b free from yahaya,those u see are street boy who cant read that barner they holding
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by murjaatu(f): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tbillz:
[url][/url]Please look closely they are not happy within
I heared their mobiliser was given 10 million
Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
The governor has bribed the youths, why will they lie that the governor is paying salaries, maybe they want the civil servants to die of hunger, foolish youths.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Youths Protest Against Rice Donations By Senators (Photos) by Snazzynho(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
My People perish in lack of knowledge

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Calistus Ekenze Replaces Imo Deputy Governor / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.