Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi (31597 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Inova(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hhm so Nairaland has become the official forum to hate and vent your anger on Nigeria and Buhari.
SAD. really Sad.
And with all the forum rules put in place, I have not seen any enforcement in sight.
Seun Osewa. Please don't let forum traffic allow your forum's legacy to drop below standard.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by blacknp(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
"By the grace of God, I have created 50,000 direct jobs and perhaps hundreds of thousands of indirect jobs because I believe that Oil is not Nigeria's biggest assets, Nigerians are!" Atiku Abubakar

Nigerians, let's hand over our economy to someone who has a tract record of creating jobs to take the common man out of misery and poverty

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!
Stop wasting your time. Although we all know an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by blacknp(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
beautyoftheLord:
Hmmmmm! Even his party people don dey turn against him.
You believe these apc chieftain rubbish?
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Masterclass32: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Very strong words by Mr. Wosi.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Codes151(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
When I saw the first amount, 919m

I lost interest in reading!!! Sai baba!!!
Carry on!

Take as much as u can pls
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by mrkia(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:
"By the grace of God, I have created 50,000 direct jobs and perhaps hundreds of thousands of indirect jobs because I believe that Oil is not Nigeria's biggest assets, Nigerians are!" Atiku Abubakar

Nigerians, let's hand over our economy to someone who has a tract record of creating jobs to take the common man out of misery and poverty

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!
God forbid
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by kikake: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!

Atiku Boy.
Another SCAM is what you are preparing for.

Hopefully, you go carry this one for your shoulders, leave some Nigerian groups out of your burden if it ever materializes.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Coldfeets: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
jerflakes:
Let's not be deceived

I now understand the game plan!

The North wants to rule Nigeria for 12 years, instead of 8 years

In 2019, when buhari has completed his first term, another northerner will become president and that person will rule for another 8years

People, please don't be deceived by their hogwash

They are all together

North rule; South rule...

Tell me, what have you benefited from either North rule or South rule dichotomy?

What? undecided
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Quality20(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
id911:

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019!
Hw much are u being paid that u want to foist Atiku on us?Na by force to want am? We no want am abeg
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Charly68: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Baba is still shocked to the marrow with the heights of magomago that is going on among his kitchen cabinets ...Am sure Baba is using Ebele's method of handling Madam Deziani and Stella's allegation ..time will tell the true picture of things
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by victorazyvictor(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
No Mohamed, Adamu, Rabiu, Hamza in his name, that is why he is speaking different from other lie tellers.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Carter4luv(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
One by one there eyes Don dey open.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Penalty82:
President Jonathan's corrupt dealings can now be properly said to be mere stealing, while under Mr. Buhari, corruption is the air the nation breathes.

I wish u people know what is going on in Nigeria, the amount of stealing going on is more Abacha's.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Ethanegos(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bros we want someone that believes in complete restructuring not partila
swagagolic01:
Hmmmmm

With his own party men denying him everyday, is it not time for the Senate to impeach this failure of a dullard? ?? Nigerians are tired already, buhari being a 0resident remains the biggest problem we've had as a country, buhari's presidency is even worst than Boko Haram. ..

Nigerians in 2019 we have an opportunity to make our country great, it's time to vote in someone with ideas on how to create jobs nd grow our economy as he has been doing in the private sector over the years, it's time to vote a sound mind, it's time to vote Atiku.....

Nigerians let's ATIKULATE in 2019...

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by gbagyiza: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
beautyoftheLord:
Hmmmmm! Even his party people don dey turn against him.

Is not turning against him but telling him d truth..I respect their courage for saying d truth to d president.I always tell people that I like living around people that will always tell me d truth, this r d real friends...
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by rhames(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by earthcrust: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
U need brain examination for calling GEJ at all
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by juman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Useless apc government.

Totally confused government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Halo22: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
I see the ship of APC hovering the political 'Bermuda' triangle. In fact, a tsunami of political disintegration is about to take place, and i cant wait for that to happen. Our people say that when an elderly person is accused of abusing the soup, the younger ones will capitalize on that to cause more troubles. Buhari should know that he is on his own.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by goshee: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
jerflakes:
Let's not be deceived

I now understand the game plan!

The North wants to rule Nigeria for 12 years, instead of 8 years

In 2019, when buhari has completed his first term, another northerner will become president and that person will rule for another 8years

People, please don't be deceived by their hogwash

They are all together
no not 8year but 20years. 2015-2019 buhari, 2019-2027 APC northern president then 2027-2035 another PDP northern president. that's the lay down plans
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by goshee: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
Those 2 teeth sent kanu into hiding
we are talking of the man who wins the latest award "father of corruption". so who do you give it to ZOMBIE?
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Gkemz: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari's corrupt system of government is making past government like Obansanjo look like saints.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by beautyoftheLord: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
gbagyiza:

Is not turning against him but telling him d truth..I respect their courage for saying d truth to d president.I always tell people that I like living around people that will always tell me d truth, this r d real friends...

Have a point. Assuming he, the Buhari accepts "the truth" from "real friends".
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by rumours: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria =========================== "Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist. “Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father. “Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari. “Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari. “This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie. “When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire. “Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.” SHARED AS RECEIVED
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by seguno2: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
SWORD419:
fyi we(northerners) still love buhari its just natural, and the main reason for dat was beating insurgency tho dey haven't been annihilated, Jonathan did nothing towards insurgency and had no iota of sympathy to those affected by it till weeks to election

The insurgency that Jonathan was dealing with while Buhari joined others to say that attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the north?
Please stop playing with our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Jsaviour(f): 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
SWORD419:
fyi we(northerners) still love buhari its just natural, and the main reason for dat was beating insurgency tho dey haven't been annihilated, Jonathan did nothing towards insurgency and had no iota of sympathy to those affected by it till weeks to election

Was it not the same northerners that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. Precisely said by your bubu the same who instituted them. Why won't he clean up his mess. if truly he is fighting boko haram, we shld also see him fighting and solving herdsmen issue. why is he quite as fulani herdsmen are massacring people daily while he advocate lands for grazing for them. I am tired of some people that refused to use their free brain.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Ojiofor: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2017
I concur!
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by koolaid87: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=id911 post=61853373]"By the grace of God, I have created 50,000 direct jobs and perhaps hundreds of thousands of indirect jobs because I believe that Oil is not Nigeria's biggest assets, Nigerians are!" Atiku Abubakar

How much are you being paid for this?

I'll rather vote your father than one stupid Atiku.
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by SWORD419(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Jsaviour:

Was it not the same northerners that said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. Precisely said by your bubu the same who instituted them. Why won't he clean up his mess. if truly he is fighting boko haram, we shld also see him fighting and solving herdsmen issue. why is he quite as fulani herdsmen are massacring people daily while he advocate lands for grazing for them. I am tired of some people that refused to use their free brain.
Northerners especially the masses have never sided with the bokos, u guys are always in the south dats why y ua saying dis... haba how will u side with d savages slaughtering ur brothers can u imagine
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by SWORD419(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2017
seguno2:

The insurgency that Jonathan was dealing with while Buhari joined others to say that attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the north?
Please stop playing with our intelligence.
No sir if northerners were siding with bokos why was cjtf made did how many cjtf members are being killed daily can u imagine fighting boko haram with a dane gun no protective wears etc..
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by Rolly22(m): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Those two Zombies called Sarrki and Madridguy won't come here to defend their commander in chief of corruption
Re: Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi by okenta2017: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2017
swagagolic01:
Hmmmmm

With his own party men denying him everyday, is it not time for the Senate to impeach this failure of a dullard? ?? Nigerians are tired already, buhari being a 0resident remains the biggest problem we've had as a country, buhari's presidency is even worst than Boko Haram. ..

Nigerians in 2019 we have an opportunity to make our country great, it's time to vote in someone with ideas on how to create jobs nd grow our economy as he has been doing in the private sector over the years, it's time to vote a sound mind, it's time to vote Atiku.....

Nigerians let's ATIKULATE in 2019...

If the senate make any move to impeach him they will be declared as a terrorist organisation and letter will be forwarded

to all countries of the world. Don't forget we ilitratete( me inclusive) have a way of holding on to power until death do we part.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel / Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.