Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) (58806 Views)

Patoranking Excited As He Flaunt His New Porsche Red, Show Off His Garage / Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos) / Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
The future is bright for us
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by bayocanny: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
agbonkamen:
Obvioedo kpataki.....(Edo state) grin
Lol, this remind me of Edo Airways...I hope you're not boarding the flight grin
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by PerryRICHIE(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
vengertime:
Eldris right now.

My son have bought a new car. Mcheew nonsense.
lol naso he dae do mouth self u get am.
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by smartbros(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:
Chelsea that can't play over 1.5 and you wear their jersey shame on you patoranking

Do you have sense at all?? i doubt it, didirin, Oponu alaini ironu, so Chelsea now wear fly emirates?? foolish he goat!
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by smartbros(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
spellit:
you go skul at all so cos i dnt understand you is dat chelsea or arsenal jersy

Arsenal Jersey?? foolishness is also in your DNA man!!

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
Pato lala don fat oo smiley
Nna eh come even join beard ghang
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:
Chelsea that can't play over 1.5 and you wear their jersey shame on you patoranking
Chelsea don't use Fly Emirates. Looks like PSG
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by kaptaneSaka(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:
young man.... that's not Chelsea jersey but PSG...Use u glasses
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by maturemindsonly(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:

Oga, that's PSG n not Chelsea..
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by ehissi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
If kidnappers come carry them now, they go say person wicked ooooh..... angry
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Hades2016(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:
bro chill that na PSG
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by robonski15(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Akathriel:
Timaya - but you no go see your own father (Eedris Abdulkareem) with your Bentley naa grin

Eedris: Oya Timaya sing for me.

Timaya: Woyi, Woyi, Woyi grin cheesy grin

Eedris: Werey! grin

I swear, Eedris don mad finish! grin

That part got me laughing so hard.. Eedris Na real mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by slimhomiequan(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
egberi papa 1 of south south as a whole
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by greatman247(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Father and son you don't know, alubarika... grin
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Caseless: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
I just like this picture.
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Caseless: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
ehissi:
If kidnappers come carry them now, they go say person wicked ooooh..... angry
grin grin
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by antobrige: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Adseak:
[color=#770077][/color] Huuuh, nice one

are u so so hud with CSS
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by olumaxi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:
sorry bro...u need spectacles
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by donsamtex(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
ObamaOsama:

How that jersey take resemble Chelsea own
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Olarajee(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2017
ObamaOsama:

That’s PSG shirt dumbass!
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by esthy86(f): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2017
handsome guy@pato
timaya ugly like me nh
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by esthy86(f): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
Pato lala don fat oo smiley
shoo,must u talk
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Patotelli(m): 1:30am On Oct 29, 2017
ObamaOsama:

Bros u dey see well oo, how that jersey take be chelsea own??. Na madrid jersey be dat shine ur eye wellaa. Nice one namesake mii #patoranking, #pattoski_patotelli
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Ejomax77(m): 2:06am On Oct 29, 2017
mazimee:
Timaya missed out on exploiting Patoranking silly like other artists do to up comming artists. He did not know he was going to blow, Before he could say jack, Patoranking was already a made man.
He never had the intention of exploiting him.
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Ejomax77(m): 2:09am On Oct 29, 2017
ObamaOsama:
Lol! someone elsewhere is happy bout X2
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by mohciz69(m): 4:42am On Oct 29, 2017
ObamaOsama:

Olodo shey that one na Chelsea jersey?
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Duru009(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Humility takes u far....
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2017
esthy86:
shoo,must u talk

Esther ifa catch you
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2017
esthy86:
shoo,must u talk

Esther ifa catch you
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by esthy86(f): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Kalashnikov102:

Esther ifa catch you
lol
Re: Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Akathriel:
Timaya - but you no go see your own father (Eedris Abdulkareem) with your Bentley naa grin

Eedris: Oya Timaya sing for me.

Timaya: Woyi, Woyi, Woyi grin cheesy grin

Eedris: Werey! grin

I swear, Eedris don mad finish! grin
Oh my God grin grin grin Still Laughing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years / Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.