Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Any Possibility Of Kiss Daniel’s “yeba” Overtaking S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Possibility Of Kiss Daniel’s “yeba” Overtaking S (515 Views)

Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky / Beautiful New Photos Of Kiss Daniel's Girlfriend, Chidinma / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Possibility Of Kiss Daniel’s “yeba” Overtaking S by princeemmma(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
G-Worldwide Star Kiss Daniel has shown himself to be one artiste with impressive creativity and diversity when it comes to music. Recently, he also showcased his acting skills and it was awesome!!! No wonder Banky declared him his best!!!

There is no way you could possibly have missed out on the comedy videos Kiss Daniel started throwing on social media which got fans thinking he was contemplating switching career to comedy/acting. But the singer made known that the comedy skits were only to serve as a publicity stunt for his now released hit track YEBA. In all honesty, the song is dope!

Listening to the song over and again got me wondering if widely accepted and celebrated songs like Olamide’s WO and Mayorkun’s MAMA will see the light of day any further. Unlike the trending hits of nowadays which are all tailored to follow the “PON PON PON” pattern, Kiss Daniel graced his YEBA song with instrumentations from the 90s. Great!!!

He tried to make the song so danceable that you’ll have to dance half way before actually getting to know he’s, in fact, drawing your attention to a girl with assets that makes him fall in love. What a jocular expression!!! You’ll agree with me that this song beats WO and MAMA. I don’t suppose I’m alone on this one, am I

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kanye West And Kim Kardisha To Divorce Before 3rd Baby Arrives. / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares New Hot Photos / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Emma Watson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.