Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Samsung Versus Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Versus Iphone (394 Views)

Iphone13 Versus Iphone 12 : Should You Buy Iphone 12 Or Wait For Iphone 13? / Iphone X Versus Iphone Xs / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Versus Iphone 7plus -techknowng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Versus Iphone by nikkyejike1: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
MY PRECIOUS PHONE
      I can vividly remember, on how I have yearned on using a Samsung galaxy S series, but my little pocket couldn't afford it then. so I later settled for J series 'J5' to be precise, which I bought last two years 2014.
        I am literally obsessed with the phone, fast forward to today after using the phone for like 2 years. I started feeling the urge to upgrade, from Samsung to Apple's phone - iPhone 6 plus. And that was how my village people tried to finish me by dragging me to a plaza.
        When i got to the plaza I enquired for the price from the seller, he said N150,000 for just a phone?? Hmmm. After some serious bargaining , something struck to me to have a view of  the phone. Lo and behold, as I was holding the phone i was just trying to figure out the difference between my most cherished Samsung and the iphone6 plus.
         Have I taken leave of my senses?? Using my all life savings to buy an iPhone...Rara!!! God forbid,  If I get the phone will I be chatting with celebrities?? Can the phone ever feed me with its whopping price? Will I still be subscribing the phone or does it come with unlimited subscription? Even wondering how careful I will start being with the phone. The places I can go with the phone and otherwise.  I quickly left the plaza to a shop where they sell phone cover . So that's how I started loving and appreciating my Samsung again.
     I still wonder (as a student) how people will spend such whooping amount on frivolities where we can still get the cheaper ones that serve almost the same purpose. Just wondering anyway but if you get the money and know your source of income is not a bad idea to spend.

To my Samsung.
The only thing I always use when am down,
Or feel lonely.
I still love you.
My companion!!
You are infinitely precious to me.
I feel so sorry for looking down on you.
Please keep doing the works I got you for.
And keep serving me.
                     Love from your owner.
Re: Samsung Versus Iphone by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
I advice you try the S-series. I use Samsung s7edge and it's a boom. grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Versus Iphone by nikkyejike1: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
s7 is way beyond my reach .

(1) (Reply)

Online Store Konga Set To Merge With Yudala / New Iphone 7 32gb Going For 185k / Nokia X Video Leaked Revealing Its Design Before The Official Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.