Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,002 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Jiji Login Details! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jiji Login Details! (909 Views)

Contact Me Now If You Need Login Details For A Very Secure VPN Pro / Do You Want To Make Money Like jiji? / I Need Diabolic Lab Login Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Login Details! by Olayinka777(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders, I believe our day went fine. Pls I want to find out if JiJi the free classified ad platform do call its customers to request for their login details? This evening I got a call from a guy who claimed he was calling from Jiji. To cut the story short he requested for my Jiji acct details and password so that my acct can be verified. I told him straight that I can't give him. Pls has anyone of us experienced this?
Re: Jiji Login Details! by czarina(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Olayinka777:
Good evening Nairalanders, I believe our day went fine. Pls I want to find out if JiJi the free classified ad platform do call its customers to request for their login details? This evening I got a call from a guy who claimed he was calling from Jiji. To cut the story short he requested for my Jiji acct details and password so that my acct can be verified. I told him straight that I can't give him. Pls has anyone of us experienced this?
They don't, he probably saw your number on the platform and decided to try his luck with you ..good thing you declined

1 Like

Re: Jiji Login Details! by lukaf17(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Smart guy,thank God you are informed person,Jiji don't ask for your password,but only call to encourage you to boast your product by top ad or boast ad placement.never give your password to anybody even CBN governor.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Login Details! by AggroBug: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Olayinka777:
I think that in your case, you had to immediately apply for support Jiji !
Re: Jiji Login Details! by Olayinka777(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2017
AggroBug:

I think that in your case, you had to immediately apply for support Jiji !
No I didn't!
Re: Jiji Login Details! by Olayinka777(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
czarina:
They don't, he probably saw your number on the platform and decided to try his luck with you ..good thing you declined
Thanks! That was exactly how I felt too.
Re: Jiji Login Details! by Olayinka777(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
lukaf17:
Smart guy,thank God you are informed person,Jiji don't ask for your password,but only call to encourage you to boast your product by top ad or boast ad placement.never give your password to anybody even CBN governor.
Thanks bro!

(1) (Reply)

Which Airtime Vending & Bills Payment Platform Rocks Best? / How I Made My First $1,000 In 48 Hours After Series Of Failures On Cpa Marketing / Auto Gele Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.