Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 (3109 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
What more can i say than Uhans mobile company is so killing it with there sleek cheap flagships. Meet the Uhans Max 2 with elegant design, full HD display with a shocking 6.4 inch screen size, with dual camera on the front end for selfie and at the rear.

Uhans Max 2 Key Features

6.44-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (342ppi)
Octa-core MediaTek MT6750T CPU with 4GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat)
64GB built-in Storage, up to 128GB memory card
13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera and 13MP + 2MP Dual Front Camera for selfie
4G LTE Data (up to 150Mbps download)
Fingerprint Scanner (Front)
4300 mAh Battery with Fast Charging

see link here >>>https://www.quickalert.biz/2017/10/27/uhans-max-2-specifications-price-nigeria-usa/#more-2432

Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by psucc(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
If you're introducing a product why not post all the info here at least for the first Time get attention before going blogging?
What's the price and where to find them?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Design and Display
When i tell you that this phone is a class its indeed a class, sporting a 6.44 inches full HD screen its no doubt a phone made for gamer’s and cinema goers in mind. It ‘looks quite classy when you consider its price tag. The Uhans Max 2 shows a metallic body and weighs in at 245 grams, with battery.

Its huge IPS display boasts Full HD resolution of 1,080 x 1,920 pixels. This should serve up decent wide-angle viewing. Uhans Max 2 has 2.5D curved glass on the front.

Camera
You are also likely to love the Uhans Max 2 if you are a photography enthusiast. It’s an option for budget buyers that desire dual camera setup. But it doesn’t just give you a pair of sensors on the rear; you get another two on the front. Each setup consists of 13MP and 2MP sensors. Probably it might have the famous bokeh effect shotz with it.

Hardware and SoC
You get an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T chipset maxed at a speed of 1.5 GHz. Uhans Max 2 comes with an ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU and ample 4GB RAM, therefore making this device a gaming beast as it wouldn’t even lag or drag when playing HD games.

It comes with an internal storage capacity of 64 GB, which can be expandable by another 128 GB, and it boots Android 7.0 Nougat straight outta the box.

Other Specs and Features
A device this big needs an equally large battery to provide juice. It’s therefore not surprising seeing the Uhans Max 2 packs a huge 4,300mAh Li-Polymer battery. That should get things running for hours precisely, up to 15 hours of talk time or 10 hours of video playback.

The phone offers a fingerprint sensor for added security. Uhans Max 2 supports 4G LTE (Cat. 6) connectivity.

Pricing and Availability
Uhans Max 2 is not officially available in Nigeria Ghana and Kenya, but will be able to buy the smartphone from Jumia in both countries.Uhans Max 2 goes for $139 in the USA, Uhans Max 2 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 53,100 Naira to 55,000 Naira. Price of the Uhans Max 2 in Kenya is expected to start at around 15,600 KSh, in Ghana the starting price should be around 617 GHc.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by henry007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Review it na let us see.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
henry007:
Review it na let us see.
lemme see if i will be able to get a hold of the performance video from the company...tho d review is on the link as provided
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
jetz:
lemme see if i will be able to get a hold of the performance video from the company...tho d review is on the link as provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lirgKO8kPVI
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Samswags9(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2017
I Could Get This Phone But I'm Suspecting A Foul Play. Why Is It That Cheap?
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Samswags9:
I Could Get This Phone But I'm Suspecting A Foul Play.
Why Is It That Cheap?
lol lots of cheap dope quality phones out dere just dat infinix tecno gionee n itel has monopolized our market with there products

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by crismark(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
if e spoil na who go repair am?? especially d screen.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:
if e spoil na who go repair am?? especially d screen.
u can order that from the company
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by crismark(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
jetz:
u can order that from the company
frm china mtchewwww...na so my fero screen break i carry am go ikeja, nobody gree say e get d screen. na vex i use troway d phone, frm dat day i swear never to buy all dese unpopular brands weh no get office for nigeria.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jetz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
crismark:

frm china mtchewwww...na so my fero screen break i carry am go ikeja, nobody gree say e get d screen. na vex i use troway d phone, frm dat day i swear never to buy all dese unpopular brands weh no get office for nigeria.
lwkmd its all bout choice bro plus ve u tried contacting the company to see
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by shedy03(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2017
jetz:
lol lots of cheap dope quality phones out dere just dat infinix tecno gionee n itel has monopolized our market with there products
yeah, right.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2017
The reason I won't go for the Uhans mAx 2 is that " the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.. Only for the Wise.[b][/b]
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by shedy03(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2017
i prefer the uhans note 4. 3G RAM, 32G ROM, 5.5inch display, 4G/LTE, 4000mah battery, all metal body, etc.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by princekhan007: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Uhans Note 4 vs Xiaomi Note 4 @ $ 99.99 for 3 day
UHANS Note 4 4G Phablet Android 7.0 5.5 inch MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz 3GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP + 5.0MP Camera Fingerprint Scanner 4000mAh Battery
https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_683596.html?lkid=12515433

Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by koskilala: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Hian I rather stick with brands I know like tecno and infinix

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by ican2020: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2018
crismark:

You are right my brother, I bought Carbayster K9, though the phone is good but know that I have problem with the screen, getting a calibrator or whatever is called, have now become a big problem.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by nuello: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
How long got does it take to charge fully
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Kalapizim(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Ohammadike: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wanted to order the phone from jumia but read one negative review that it died after one month so I carried my money and ordered oukitel k5000
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by henry007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
The back of the Uhans phone is the ugliest thing i've seen this year.

Infinix users would be going bezel-less this year with the Hot S3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jienrd-I2DA
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Jaculze(m): 1:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Buy a product that has an office in Nigeria e.g TECNO
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by Jaculze(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2018
crismark:

exactly what I tell people.
Re: Instead Of Getting The Infinix Note 4 Why Not Buy The Uhans Max 2 by jesse8048(m): 10:19pm On May 20, 2018
Ohammadike:
I wanted to order the phone from jumia but read one negative review that it died after one month so I carried my money and ordered oukitel k5000

Pls what's your experience with k5000 pls, want to buy the phone. Want to know if it's worth d risk.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Android Phones Under 20,000 Naira To 30,000 Naira With Massive Battery / Fairly Used Iphone 6 64GB Silver For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A11 Specs And Price In Nigeria And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.