Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) (2387 Views)

Anthony Joshua VS Joseph Parker: World Heavyweight Boxing Unification Match / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by rapthugx(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Never knew this fight will be live on KFS I for buy fuel cry cry
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by bigtt76(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
Those two ministers from Nigeria who went .....where are they from sef? Hope nor be dem jazz de work o grin

Sanchez01:
Joshua is hurt. He is bleeding from the nose. sad
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Flashh: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
AJ all the way...

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

You want them to play Davido's song so that another person would die over drugs, àbi?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Calors wan fall ooo grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by dhestiney(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Who is in the lead? Am not watching... I hope AJ ain't disappointing
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
dhestiney:
Who is in the lead? Am not watching... I hope AJ ain't disappointing
AJ giving more punches 6th round now. carlos staggered once
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by dhestiney(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
AJ giving more punches 6th round now. carlos staggered once
ok, thanks for the update bro!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by capip120(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joshua knocks Carlos takar out after 10 rounds grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Sanchez01: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
Just watch nau. Carlos has 35 wins of which 27 was a knockout he only lost 3. I will quote you after the match
How market? grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Noted.
did you see what happened? the strength was still there for Carlos before the referee jumped in
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Sanchez01: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
bigtt76:
Those two ministers from Nigeria who went .....where are they from sef? Hope nor be dem jazz de work o grin

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
capip120:
Joshua knocks Carlos takar out after 10 rounds grin
that was not a KO bro that was poor officiate believed me
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Sanchez01: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
did you see what happened? the strength was still there for Carlos before the referee jumped in
And the eventual result?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

And the eventual result?
nope that's not how boxing works, there could have been a KO on joshua even with that result
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Softhands(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
Anthony use blow cut the two eyes u say no be KO abi... anyways... My your days be long.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Softhands:
Anthony use blow cut the two eyes u say no be KO abi... anyways... My your days be long.
bro even joshua said he didnt know why they ended the match
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Sanchez01: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
Takam would have suffered far more damage had the referee not stopped the match. Allowing an injured boxer to continue has resulted to deaths in the past. Takam should be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

Takam would have suffered far more damage had the referee not stopped the match. Allowing an injured boxer to continue has resulted to deaths in the past. Takam should be grateful.
that was a poor officiating every one knows even the fans that came watching were complainig
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by Sanchez01: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
that was a poor officiating every one knows even the fans that came watching were complainig
The fans came to see someone fall before a winner is declared. For a match of this status, everyone probably saw it coming.

It's like having one football team whoop the other in a Champions League final within 90 minutes while some think or believe it should have been stretched into extra time and possibly into shoot outs so as to make it worthwhile.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by capip120(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
XVIER:
that was not a KO bro that was poor officiate believed me
Yeah Bro. I couldn't agree more with you. I too was of the opinion that the Referee should have allowed the match to continue. Twas a hasty call if you ask me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Sanchez01:

The fans came to see someone fall before a winner is declared. For a match of this status, everyone probably saw it coming.

It's like having one football team whoop the other in a Champions League final within 90 minutes while some think or believe it should have been stretched into extra time and possibly into shoot outs so as to make it worthwhile.
ok, anyway congrats to AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by XVIER(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
capip120:

Yeah Bro. I couldn't agree more with you. I too was of the opinion that the Referee should have allowed the match to continue. Twas a hasty call if you ask me.
the ref should be interview to tell us what actually happened before he had to stop the match
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam (Live) by laribari(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Finally!!! Joshua destroyed Takam for round 10. The power of Naija. Up Joshua!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Disengage Gernot Rohr After Madagascar Loss / Randy Orton Attacked By Audience Member In South Africa / Merrybet Authorised Agent-www.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.