Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

VIDEO: Miracle! Truck Crushes Car And Driver Steps Out Alive Without Any Injury - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Miracle! Truck Crushes Car And Driver Steps Out Alive Without Any Injury (427 Views)

Gateman And Driver Engage In A Bitter Fight Over Seniority In Lagos / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Miracle! Truck Crushes Car And Driver Steps Out Alive Without Any Injury by electro4real: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
VIDEO: See Miracle! Truck Crushes Car And The Driver Steps Out Alive Without A Scratch

What a miracle working GOD…A Nigerian driver has escaped unhurt and without a single scratch on his body after his car was crushed by a truck. One of the people who came out to rescue other passengers involved in the accident claimed how the driver escaped unhurt without any form of injury beats people’s imagination at the scene of the accident.

Watch the video here: http://olugisting.com/video-see-miracle-truck-crushes-car-and-the-driver-steps-out-alive-without-a-scratch/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Assaults By The SARS On My Way To Jumat, Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy / UNICEF Bags For IDP Sold In Kano Market[photos] / World Internal Security And Police Index (WISPI) Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.