Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO (1396 Views)

Samsung S4 For Quick Sale @15k(sold) / Samsung S4 15k (sold) / Lg G3 Lcd Screen Or Samsung S4 Motherboard Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by chibatov(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2017
so I bought this s4 i9500 on olx and before a week, the phone fell from my hand. now there are these white and thin horizontal lines that that seem to be appearing and vanishing very fast. We all know how "cheap" samsung screens are so in the process of finding a solution I found out that the screen becomes normal when I watch a video with the video player app and also when I turn on the camera. even the optical reader makes the screen normal but other 3rd party camera and video apps still shows the lines even when i watch videos through youtube in full landscape mode the screen becomes normal but not in that half mode.I know it is a hardware problem but if the camera and video player app makes the screen normal then I am sure there is a way I can fix it through software. but I've tried different things and none seem to be working. so anybody with solution should please drop it. note: I've tried different roms and I have xposed installed right now. I will post a video later to aid you in looking for a solution.
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by kick(f): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Go and change ur screen
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by chibatov(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Please if you can add 12k to what I have, I will be very grateful.
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by chibatov(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by chibatov(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
that's the vid up there. I will still post pics later
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by Boyembo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I av used s4 with the same fault be4....its the flex to the screen...and its not changeable...try to manage it like dat...mine lasted for 5months till i loosed the fone...and the flex breaks finally
Re: Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO by chibatov(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyembo:
I av used s4 with the same fault be4....its the flex to the screen...and its not changeable...try to manage it like dat...mine lasted for 5months till i loosed the fone...and the flex breaks finally
but the camera and video player works right abi??

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Samsung S5 / Help,his New Phone Is Blocked / Android Phone With 5000mah, 13MP Rear Camera For Just 40k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.