Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa (16969 Views)

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by bigfish3k: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
the DSS is out of this, the DSS is answerable to the president
so blame the rightful person

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by ettybaba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
hmnmm Mr President is annoying . DSS director should have been sacked since writing that anti Magu's letter to the Senate. It is obvious SSS isn't even answerable to the president. Then who is the President? Only a sweeping sack of Dambazau ,Daura and all involved in this mess can convince me.
Both Buhari and DSS are answerable to emirs in the north. That's why Buhari can't do anything even if some of his appointees slap him.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
chesterlee:
Dumb Omojuwa voted Buhari

now he's wailing more than the wailers
He was defending Buhari,until this Maina scandal came out.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
bros those guys don't get it , do they? A dead Buhari is 1 billion times better than a living GEJ who couldn't manage a $120/ barrel oil proceeds. As long as dem warped permutations and perspectives are shaped by the 2015 reality and Gej's narratives which are non negotiable total disasters so long shall we continue to prefer the lesser evil which is the APC government.

GEJ's corruption does not make Bubu corruption better.

I thot you guys voted for change.

(And no, i am not a PDP fan, and i do not support them or APC. )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by massinola(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Seun and his people are all scammers, if not, why always allow these scammers post these nonsense here? Do you know how many unsuspecting nairalanders fall victim to these people through these stupid adverts daily? If you guys don't stop posting this, remember there are other blogs waiting for yours to crash. What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Chiedu4Trump: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
bros those guys don't get it , do they? A dead Buhari is 1 billion times better than a living GEJ who couldn't manage a $120/ barrel oil proceeds. As long as dem warped permutations and perspectives are shaped by the 2015 reality and Gej's narratives which are non negotiable total disasters so long shall we continue to prefer the lesser evil which is the APC government.
A goat is better than Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
massinola:
Seun and his people are all scammers, if not, why always allow these scammers post these nonsense here? Do you know how many unsuspecting nairalanders fall victim to these people through these stupid adverts daily? If you guys don't stop posting this, remember there are other blogs waiting for yours to crash. What nonsense
He has removed it
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by chineduemmao: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wow! great news.
When are they returning our $26billion?
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by asawanathegreat(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
To whom much is given, much is expected. Much has has been given to them for protection. so they are doing d needful for Maina
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Royalfurnitures: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
And the president says he knows nothing about that?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by j1mmy: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rubbish title

without Buhari's order SSS can do nothing

change title

Corruption: Buhari Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
The reports of Buhari's corrupt family members and government officials had been summited Buhari's desk since.

He is planning to use it for 2019 elections campaigns. He is giving them more time to loot taxpayers money from NNPC and other ministries for their underground 2019 elections campaigns when he will lie to himself and zombies that he acted on reports and suspended them base on the corruptions reports.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Built2last: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

Abba Kyari is the president. Buhari is answerable to him.

I can't be dreaming. Your handle must have been hacked. However you can take the part of honour by apologizing for supporting this scam government with your energy and data

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who do they think is deceived? Institutionally established corruption.
War on corruption my foot

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Oxenomy: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
What you people don't understand is that Buhari is nothing without his cousin Mamman Daura. How do you expect Buhari to abandon Mamman (family) who stood by his side since IBB incasaration, through his political failures up till he won the election in 2015?.. The reality is that Mamman Daura is not going anywhere and with Mamman Daura present, Abah Kyari, Lawal Daura, Dambazzau, and other members of the kitchen cabinet (cabal) ain't going anywhere. And if he decides to contest in 2019, he will win.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Built2last:

I can't be dreaming. Your handle must have been hacked. However you can take the part of honour by apologizing for supporting this scam government with your energy and data
Oga does it mean you don't know that these new set of wailers are Tinubu's apologists? They have switched camp since the days of the dymystification of Tinubu.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oxenomy:
What you people don't understand is that Buhari is nothing without his cousin Mamman Daura. How do you expect Buhari to abandon Mamman (family) who stood by his side since IBB incasaration, through his political failures up till he won the election in 2015?.. The reality is that Mamman Daura is not going anywhere and with Mamman Daura present, Abah Kyari, Lawal Daura, Dambazzau, and other members of the kitchen cabinet (cabal) ain't going anywhere. And if he decides to contest in 2019, he will win.
Where were Mamman Daura and Co when Buhari lost election three times? The only person that can help him win again is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Built2last: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Oga does it mean you don't know that these new set of wailers are Tinubu's apologists? They have switched camp since the days of the dymystification of Tinubu.

Spot on. Solid point made. 2019 will be interesting

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by QuestSeeker: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oxenomy:

You will be surprised how badly he will lose. Buhari won based on the goodwill Nigerians extended to him and not because of Daura or any other person that you mentioned or did not mention.

It is sad that the whole cycle is playing out again like it did during GEJ's era. In 2011, GEJ too enjoyed tremendous goodwill but frittered it away like Buhari is doing right now.

Mark my words, Buhari will be shocked!

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Oxenomy: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Where were Mamman Daura and Co when Buhari lost election three times? The only person that can help him win again is Tinubu.
You think these guys are GEJ? They will rig the election and nothing will happen. OBJ style.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Oxenomy: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
QuestSeeker:

You will be surprised how badly he will lose. Buhari won based on the goodwill Nigerians extended to him and not because of Daura or any other person that you mentioned or did not mention.

It is sad that the whole cycle is playing out again like it did during GEJ's era. In 2011, GEJ too enjoyed tremendous goodwill but frittered it away like Buhari is doing right now.

Mark my words, Buhari will be shocked!
Buhari won because GEJ did not adopt OBJ style, Buhari's men will rig the election and nothing will happen, just like the days of OBJ

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Daddybright1986(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by robotix: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
you dey mind that mofo?

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by babadee1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
chemicalDisease:
I will never take this dude serious he's among the zombie that brought us this calamity called buhari

As at that time Buhari was an unknown calamity whereas Jonathan was a fully known calamity. An honest man will always speak against wrong doing whether it involves someone he supports or not. Omojuwa is a good man. Please take several seats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by ocelot2006(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:

Lol! Oh you zombies are still as brain dead as always. You still compare GEJ with that clueless disaster called Buhari? Wow...
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by archipelago: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
If government wants him arrested, there is nothing DSS can do than to hands off. I think in a sane clime, the President should have given them the order to arrest them if they are not behind the man. We should not be saying the DSS are providing protection to Maina, I believe the Presidency isvthe body protecting him. When the President sacked him, he did not order for his arrest he only requested for the details of his reinstatement from the Head of Service. Did anybody read or hear that the President said he should be arrested?
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Babacele: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
9jakohai:

GEJ's corruption does not make Bubu corruption better.

I thot you guys voted for change.

(And no, i am not a PDP fan, and i do not support them or APC. )
of course sir and we condemn all but only get angry when those who made it inevitable for Buhari to be the only option come around to say ' we told you so' when we know they were worse off.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Leo3333: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:

"...$120/barrel oil proceeds..."

Where do you think the humongous amount the GEJ government used in offsetting subsidy commitments emanate from?
...and the funds used in defending the naira when crude prices began to slide since late 2013; where did that also come from?

Stop deceiving yourself and embrace the truth. This is no time for blind party support.
Your god Buhari has has only succeeded in pulling us back 30 years. He has made a mess of our economy through sheer ineptitude.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by Babacele: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
fergie001:

Do you have a problem with Jonathan?
Board a bus going to Bayelsa,alight and ask anybody the directions to Ogbia,come down,cross over,inquire about Otuoke....ask after GEJ...they will show you his compound,shey you yaff hear?
And who do you think is a fan of GEJ?Anytime Buhari is criticised,automatically the accuser becomes GEJ's brother?
So as at this time,you believe Nigeria's best 2 should benBuhari and Jonathan,
Ventriloquist,save your muscle or you go use it for Anthony Joshua
that wasn't really meant for you and I don't think the two are the best. I'm even tired of them all. Would have loved to visit Otuoke but the road is bad and that makes me more angry that after 6 years of my brother being there we couldn't get a better deal but Dickson seems to be trying now. No ,when PMB is criticized objectively we cannot but agree but not when those who lost 2015 due to their antecedents unrepentantly tell us we should have listened to them. We all have the right to scrutinize our leaders.
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by fergie001: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
that wasn't really meant for you and I don't think the two are the best. I'm even tired of them all. Would have loved to visit Otuoke but the road is bad and that makes me more angry that after 6 years of my brother being there we couldn't get a better deal but Dickson seems to be trying now. No ,when PMB is criticized objectively we cannot but agree but not when those who lost 2015 due to their antecedents unrepentantly tell us we should have listened to them. We all have the right to scrutinize our leaders.
U see that we are on d same page.....
The way this country is going,only a fool will not know that we are nose-diving,all is not well....at alllllllllll
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by blacknp(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
hmnmm Mr President is annoying . DSS director should have been sacked since writing that anti Magu's letter to the Senate. It is obvious SSS isn't even answerable to the president. Then who is the President? Only a sweeping sack of Dambazau ,Daura and all involved in this mess can convince me.
Where is Kanu I guess a powerless president has caged him?
Re: Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa by blacknp(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Babacele:
bros I just tire o. even Abba kyari is answerable to the masquerade- Mamman Daura who Aisha had warned us about in the explosive BBC interview last year. But there comes a time when waters find their levels. We can wait.
My Guy how can someone be so dumb and clueless?so i believe kyari is the person holding your God nnamdi kanu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Set To Return $900m Alamieyeseigha’s Loot To Bayelsa / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.