Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jose Mourinho Silences Critics With ‘finger To Lips’ Gesture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Silences Critics With ‘finger To Lips’ Gesture (419 Views)

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / Jose Mourinho Slams Crates Of Water Bottles During UCL Victory, Mocks Critics / Ozil Blast Back Critics With Series Of Insults,he No Even Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Silences Critics With ‘finger To Lips’ Gesture by Sport4all(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2017
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho reacted with a "finger to lips" gesture after beating Tottenham at Old Trafford today.
United edged past Spurs 1-0 in a must win game after the bore draw at Liverpool and the shock defeat at Huddersfield. Mourinho, who laid his players last weekend and faced criticism himself after one point from the last six, breathed sigh of relief at the final whistle. The Portuguese then put his finger to his lips to the camera sending a message to "be quiet" to the critics of the last few weeks. The United boss insisted his side deserved to take all three points in a tight game at Old Trafford. He said to Sky Sports: "Deserved, difficult match, it could have been a draw, two big teams, I think both trying to win but both knowing the opponent was strong, so trying to win with one eye on the fifth. "But I think the only team that had opportunities I think was us, apart from the Dele Alli chance, we controlled them very well.
"I think we had more chances to win the match, tactically difficult for both teams, for both players. Mourinho continued: "We tried and then we kept trying by bringing fresh people for the same positions, I think Mauricio did the same.
"I think we both were trying to win, we know that one defensive mistake could lose the match which happened to them.
"In the beginning of the game we were really strong, but after 15 or 20 minutes the balance come to the match. "I think we all feel that every match that's why i was so disappointed at Huddersfield because it looks as though in that match we didn't know the ambition.
"Today if we drew the match or if we conceded a goal I would never be against the players as they gave everything for every ball.
source:

https://enweremu..com.ng/2017/10/manchester-united-boss-jose-mourinho.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Nigeria World Cup Roster Even If I Sit On Bench, Says Ebuehi / Hito Sports News : Can Manchester City Be Stopped??? / Man Utd Want Spurs Boss Mauricio Pochettino To Replace Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.