Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" (60458 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / “god, If This Life Is Fake, I Don’t Want A Real Life” – Hushpuppi (see Photo) / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
teacherbim:
Mteeeeewwwwww,I don't blame you,I be social media if not who knows you
who know help.

We dey talk abt d money being real, u dey dia dey yan trash

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by seunmohmoh(f): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
pesinfada:
Dick/money
pesin fada no corrupt me

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
OboOlora:
Pic liked by TBoss, dem don use PJ swear 4 that one sha
u are real fake.

Even ur ax is fake
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. A lot of us who criticize the guy actually envy him.
because he changed Abdul Raman to Ray? I don't believe anything I are on social media though. if I know someone that has private jet too,I can pose beside it with the person's luggage,it's that easy. I know guys that live like this with no penny. but Hushpuppi is rich o but not as he portrays himself like he has excess and endless cash well in his backyard.
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
afoltundeseun:
MOMPHA
what are dis guys into?
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by NiRfreak(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
But this guy is trying too hard.... Is that low in thought?
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by correctguy101(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pascalville:
Abeg Hush puppy and mompha...no come spoil work for us oo....Abeg Abeg...if you know you know cheesy cheesy....instead of bringing Efcc after us cos of both of you blabbering mouth...come out and fight like a man...pls...this Christmas must gel grin grin

Baba I hail.
ding-dong must show, even if waffi SARS tear come.

Gih me drops na.. grin
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by ronaldbecky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
he actually bleeped up by changing Ramon to Ray. Ramon or Abdul Raman is actually a very beautiful name but changing it tj Ray makes him totally fake and he's obviously living fake life. he claimed to have sold used clothes jumping from okada to okada around rural parts of Lagos but later posted picture of a very big mansion during this beef,claiming it's their family house. what rich man would be living in the same city as his son and watch him hawk Used clothes around. if he had maybe a shop,that's steal good for the hearing,but hawking cloth around and claiming to have that big crib as family house is contradictory and that's confirm fake life
mr analysis, all this na jus publicly stunt..bliv at ur own peril...no dey carry lawma for head
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
aribisala0:
No mind am.
Him no be like you wey get plenty sense.You suppose dash am small

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Everybody lives a fake life.

But husspuspy too much. Imagine the ediet calling out phyno and music artists we can trace their source of income.

Monpha has exposed the ediet
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by bencarson007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. A lot of us who criticize the guy actually envy him.

Really ?
Ask the bastard if he has no home becaise since I heard of him, na so so bag he dey carry waka about ! Is he homeless ?
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by jrerico1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tonto has blocked me just because I told her the truth.. Haha. Olosho

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Diso60090(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I no know why I no dey feel this nigga again since I discover say him name na Ramon Azeez. grin
since you don discover he name use am cook shit chop and drink one slap for my care put
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Bobbybenard(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Epics response to be frank
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by tfelicityk(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
He should come and invest in Nigeria to boost the Economy... At least, invest in Arara market in Aba, Abia State. They will give him his own cloth label grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by kencoinz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mompha and co should pray that God should bless them instead of the beef...

Dis things happens amongst friends.
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by superpauL(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
The only thing, in recent times, giving this guy a little standing in my estimations is the fact that he appears to have being giving as good as he was getting in terms of finances.

Only that he didn't disperse the bulk of his philanthropic gestures amongst the really low and poor of the society who really needed it the most but rather he wasted crucial resources trying to empower and elevate uselessly inglorious conniving bastards who happen to also be backstabbing judases fit for nothing but the Hangman's Noose!
kill me with grammar... kill me!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by IdeyFindWife: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Is hush puppi a governor?
Is he the President of Nigeria? or your local government chairman that the poor of the society will now be his sole concern?

Don't push meaningless responsibilities on him please. Life never promises us anything. If you want something, go get it. Period.

And is he Dangote for him to be able to feed or help everybody; you're missing the point, not even Buhari could dole out enough to sort everyone even if that were the main purpose for him being elected!

Nobody is pushing anything on him but since he has chosen to "do good" for the poor all the while flaunting it in public space to earn IG-likes and streetz respect per time, he has made it a subject of public debate, speculations and judgments.

My thoughts are purely a PR/Brand Promotions man's estimation at the possible comparative yields for his Brand, were he to have diverted some meaningful percentage of those resources squandered on his loafing backstabber friends on veritable "white-collar" charities, foundations, endowments reaching the common man like Churchhill, Tonto Dickeh's ex-hubby, capiche?

There's always a better use for that one Naira u're spending; it's called Investing....we all need to learn and keep re-learning it sometime!
Anyways, my opinion, another man's headache, no furks to spare. tongue
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
It is too risky to be a poor man
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wetin be dis guy problem sef,
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by talk2percy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
In fact I dunno what to think again...and why is Tonto Dike still following him while he's ignoring her?? Is she in any way falling and begging this guy??
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Gkemz: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tboss following Hush.... This bit** never want hang boot.
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by paradigmshift(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
The only thing, in recent times, giving this guy a little standing in my estimations is the fact that he appears to have being giving as good as he was getting in terms of finances.

Only that he didn't disperse the bulk of his philanthropic gestures amongst the really low and poor of the society who really needed it the most but rather he wasted crucial resources trying to empower and elevate uselessly inglorious conniving bastards who happen to also be backstabbing judases fit for nothing but the Hangman's Noose!

don't be deceived by bloggers. he has paid for someone surgery b4, donate to orphanage. bloggers only focus on the bad side.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by lilytender: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I no know why I no dey feel this nigga again since I discover say him name na Ramon Azeez. grin

It's your hatred for Islam and Muslims that is driving you fast to early grave. Meanwhile, puppy or what is his name isn't a Muslim but probably has Muslim parents.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by paradigmshift(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Everybody lives a fake life.

But husspuspy too much. Imagine the ediet calling out phyno and music artists we can trace their source of income.

Monpha has exposed the ediet

deceive yourself lol
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Dizu(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

This hushpuppy no get sense
broke as like u
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Caseless: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
DanseMacabre:
it shows how shallow you're .

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Caseless: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
lilytender:

It's your hatred for Islam and Muslims that is driving you fast to early grave. Meanwhile, puppy or what is his name isn't a Muslim but probably has Muslim parents.
dansemacabre is like most of the dunderhead you have around. They hate Islam, but love Dubai.

The puppy guy might be a nominal Muslim or not even Muslim. This is common in the SW.y
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Hotzone(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Even though u want to display ur Gucci design, u should allow flight attendants to do so. Meanwhile, I prefer normal life not this attention childish old man
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Zilavirus101(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
What I have learnt about this huspp and his friend is really alarming
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by babajero(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
People replying these two are just fooling themselves, because these two chat and counter chat themselves while drinking on the same table, just for the traffic it creates.
Re: Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" by Emmahunk(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
OfficialAwol:
God, may the kind of Hushpuppi's fake life fall on all Nairalanders

Holy Ghost fire! I jump and pass that your prayer. May God forbid the kind of money that I will have and my father will be a taxi driver , my mom a bread seller and my son being trained by another man when I am alive.
Open your eyes and notice that this guy has never bothered to comment on or deny any of those humiliating allegations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Regina Askia At Adolescence (Throwback Photo) / Ilebaye’s Outfit To Priscilla Ojo’s 23rd Birthday Party Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.