Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (43675 Views)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) / Namibians Failed To Show Up At Omarion Show For Being Disrespectful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by kevoh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's Omarion not Beyonce, Nicki Minaj or Snoop Dogg! Omarion that is trying to revive his career undecided undecided, if Snoop Dogg misses a conference that place will be filled up! cool

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by nairalandfreak(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who ever believe that tweets

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by jessejunior(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
dominique:
Nice one, don't give anybody the rights to treat you anyhow. Omarion that's a D list artist in his country thinks he can come to an African country and form superstar. Serves him right.

D list lmao
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by 1sylvesta: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Till Biafra get this kind mind will it work...for now, loooooooooooong thing
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:
Sure guys with one mind! grin

Not Nigeria where cowards are everywhere!

You plan something with most Nigerians now, the next minute they sabotage you!
. Exactly what has been setting us back. Wise words from you. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Exclusive32: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
dominique:
Nice one, don't give anybody the rights to treat you anyhow. Omarion that's a D list artist in his country thinks he can come to an African country and form superstar. Serves him right.
isnt he an African?
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by basic23111: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
that is why I like naija.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
omarion wey I dey crush for back then with his ghana weavimg hair...... I don old ooh......I tink I shd go and marry

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Chuknovski(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
naija no get this kind cooperation
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by MNDY(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Monaco2:
Lol this is hilarious He thinks he is big I sorry for him future He better apologize so that everything will be as its POST TO BE

Hahahahaha, you had to diss him with that reference to his own song,
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Ovie56(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
After he's been paid.. They've bought the tickets must have been sold before he left US for Namibia.. So he just collect free money... Lol

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Neddyogu(m): 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:

Or they plan something and then back out at d last minute like 2fakes

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Boyooosa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
How does him missing a press conference after a long flight translate to him disrespecting his fans? Anyway, he already got paid, so who is the looser?
Money ain't everything bro, drop that low life thinking. Even Omarion will be sad for that development. It means he is not that recognised nor loved!

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by misterh(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
How does him missing a press conference after a long flight translate to him disrespecting his fans? Anyway, he already got paid, so who is the looser?
The fact that he got paid has little bearing here. What folks are going to remember for a long time is that people didn't show up for his concert and not the amount of money he was paid.

What do you think that does to his brand? And also, what kind of message does it send to promoters who might want to bring him in future?

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good for him, he's been feeling too big lately. Be humble.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by misterh(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Exclusive32:

isnt he an African?
Nope, he's not.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Ambitionsway: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
If it was to be 9ja, trust our girls they would still go.

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by OtemSapien: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
libertyfather:
well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristics of each person I honestly think....I forgot what i was going to say..
Give me back my time you make me waste reading this angry angry angry
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by misterh(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

Money ain't everything bro, drop that low life thinking. Even Omarion will be sad for that development. It means he is not that recognised nor loved!
Why people always resort to money is baffling to me.

A footballer doesn't get game time and keeps rusting on the bench, you'll hear Nigerians say 'at least, he's getting paid'.

4 Likes

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Wallace2107: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:

cheap ass dude! How dare u insult Nigerians.if ure too broke to attend any shows, happy nigerians do.stop spewing shit u know nothing about...take am below

2 Likes

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by apharm(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:

we know dem sabo

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by blackbeau1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Now that's integrity . Nigerians would start fighting about how yourabas are boycotting the show, hence biafrans must attend. And the south would say it's an apc conspiracy to brainwash nigerians with omarions lyrics. The north would say it's Buharis greatest achievement.

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ovie56:
After he's been paid.. They've bought the tickets must have been sold before he left US for Namibia.. So he just collect free money... Lol
Everything is not about money. That have finished his career by not coming for his concert.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by damascuskyi: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
There are no yourbas in Namibia. That is why this could work

3 Likes

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Monaco2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
MNDY:

Hahahahaha, you had to diss him with that reference to his own song,

cheesy
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Boyooosa(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
misterh:
Why people always resort to money is baffling to me.

A footballer doesn't get game time and keeps rusting on the bench, you'll hear Nigerians say 'at least, he's getting paid'.
Naxo myopic minded mediocre Nigerians dey think. Shame on them!
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Tedassie(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wow,this is lovely. This just made my sunday grin grin

Moral lesson:
Always be good to the people who show you love unconditionally regardless of what level you've attained in life.

1 Like

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
tukdi:

You are one of the cowards!!
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by delexy123: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Lol. If the sheeple can boycott church service for a day too, I guess all pastors in Nigeria will stop disgracing us.
When will you stop being silly and start thinking straight for once?...Expecting the people you want to 'enlighten' to take you serious when you keep calling them sheeple shows how ignorant you are and how you need more of the 'enlightenment' you want them to have.
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by eselighter: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
lol
Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria and the promoter is Igbo or Yoruba, the tribe of the promoter will still attend the concert, claiming the other tribe is just trying to sabotage their own. It is that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful by daveP(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
Its not always about the pay, the fame steps you up. cash just to execute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Begging For Money / D'banj Rock Agbada Dress For Birthday Celebration Of Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.