Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures (1059 Views)

IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President / PDP Convention: Pictures Of Enugu Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by bukifemi1: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2017
Amidst Security Threats Family Writers Press succeeded in hosting their Convention. To God be the Glory ... More details coming soon from Family Writers Press.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by Yyeske(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2017
OP is just being mischievous and deceptive, why adding Biafra into this when nothing depicts anything Biafra here?
Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by zuchyblink(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2017
That's the way to go

3 Likes

Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by BudeYahooCom: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Yyeske:
OP is just being mischievous and deceptive, why adding Biafra into this when nothing depicts anything Biafra here?

The thing pepper your pro-almajiri skull no be so? grin grin

Just when you thought you've heard the last of IPOB or Biafra. More excruciating pains to that your ewedu muslim skull sir. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by Trapping(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Yyeske:

You must either be blind or deliberately stupid! Didn't you see the banner of family writers hanging overhead the auditorium stage?

Dingbat!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by bukifemi1: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Short Note
Still on Family Writers Press Convention.

My warmest regard to all our invitees. Family Writers Press started like a dream. It was a project born out of passion and love for the voiceless. I am so delightful that a day like this has finally come, though I am not present at the occasion because of unforeseen circumstances but I am very proud that those handling the events are equal to the task.

Our people must understand that media is power and in this aspect, our people are lacking seriously when it comes to global affairs. Family Writers Press is here to propagate our own gospel, Family Writers Press is here to project the voice of our people to the entire world, Family Writers Press is here to tell our own story. Days are gone when we beg people to write about us, days are gone when we rely on others before our voices would be heard. We have gone far in letting the world hear our voices, we have established serious powerful international media contacts ready to work with us.

Our journalists are not being paid rather they contribute from their own pockets to make sure that the voices of our people are heard globally. I am delightful to work with this set of people who voluntarily and passionately want the world to hear our own side of the story. Our people must understand that those who control the media, also control the minds of the people and there is an urgent need for our people to know our problems and where it is coming from.

The earlier we dictate where our problems are, the better for our people. I salute the courage and presence of everybody in this epoch first ever convention of Family Writers Press. What we need from our people is courage and support; we promise we shall never disappoint our people. May God bless you all. Merci!
Emeka Gift Nnaoma
FWP Founder.
Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by gidgiddy: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
I appreciate the work of the Biafran family writers especially now that we have a terrorist government in place that uses military force to crush the voice of dissent in a democracy.

These jounalists take all sorts of risks to write about Biafra and the activities of IPOB.

They could be arrested, tortured, detained and even charged to court by the dictatorial regime of Buhari, yet the continue.

I believe that the court proscription of IPOB will later be lifted as it is crazy to declare an organisation such as IPOB with little or no history of violence as a terrorist organisation.

When this happens, the family writers can hit the road again.

Congratulation to Biafran family writers, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra (IPOB) Press. Hosting Their Family Writer's Convention .pictures by Yyeske(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
bukifemi1:
Short Note
Still on Family Writers Press Convention.

My warmest regard to all our invitees. Family Writers Press started like a dream. It was a project born out of passion and love for the voiceless. I am so delightful that a day like this has finally come, though I am not present at the occasion because of unforeseen circumstances but I am very proud that those handling the events are equal to the task.

Our people must understand that media is power and in this aspect, our people are lacking seriously when it comes to global affairs. Family Writers Press is here to propagate our own gospel, Family Writers Press is here to project the voice of our people to the entire world, Family Writers Press is here to tell our own story. Days are gone when we beg people to write about us, days are gone when we rely on others before our voices would be heard. We have gone far in letting the world hear our voices, we have established serious powerful international media contacts ready to work with us.

Our journalists are not being paid rather they contribute from their own pockets to make sure that the voices of our people are heard globally. I am delightful to work with this set of people who voluntarily and passionately want the world to hear our own side of the story. Our people must understand that those who control the media, also control the minds of the people and there is an urgent need for our people to know our problems and where it is coming from.

The earlier we dictate where our problems are, the better for our people. I salute the courage and presence of everybody in this epoch first ever convention of Family Writers Press. What we need from our people is courage and support; we promise we shall never disappoint our people. May God bless you all. Merci!
Emeka Gift Nnaoma
FWP Founder.
Is family writers press an affiliate of IPOB or Biafra and why is there no IPOB or Biafra insignia on the wall to indicate.
Just tell us that as the founder of FWP, you just want to advertise your group but stop being deceptive.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not A Failure But A Disaster - Femi Aribisala / Are The Comedians Afraid Of ReligionOf Peace / I Have No Option Than To Go Into Politic & Contest For Président ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.