Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) (3710 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Which Launcher Is The Best? / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by fredie107(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yeah! Nice launcher, doesn't take much space
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by aziddam1001(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm a lover of simplicity so I've been addicted to Googles' Now launcher. But since I came across Microsoft Launcher (formerly arrow launcher), I don't think I can use any other Launcher.
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by CLIQBOY(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Edoloaded:
nice bro.. how did you customise yours
Microsoft Launcher,
whicons
and
Rosemary font.
I downloaded the wallpaper smiley
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Offpoint: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
MrBONE2:
Now you are talking grin

Moregrin
Name of this baby bro....she's beautiful to behold,,,,don't be stingy bro...name lemme go and download her
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by adedayo3193(m): 5:45am On Oct 30, 2017
I beg to differ

Edoloaded:
I love simplicity and elegance and I must say this Microsoft launcher has given me both..

So far I've downloaded almost 15 phone launchers and I deleted all of the immediately I launched them but Microsoft launcher kind of made it a different case as we speak I've been using this launcher for a long time now.

No lags , No adds, just flawless...

Note: this post is only for those that like customizing their phones or want to change their launcher.. IOS users bye...

I will be posting some screenshots

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by NicolasTfile: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Microsoft Launcher,
whicons
and
Rosemary font.
I downloaded the wallpaper smiley

awfar,share us d wallpaper nw
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Offpoint:

Name of this baby bro....she's beautiful to behold,,,,don't be stingy bro...name lemme go and download her
Ayam not going to be stingy, cos if I do Great One will Guwarad megrin

Concerning the apps I got it at Google store

Name of launcher is "Computer Launcher"

Wish you well
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Les:
is this a PC or a phone?
Am using it in two android phones

Itel Inote Tab1 and Infinix Note 3

Please pardon me for the late response cos I went out for Hunting grin
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Offpoint: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
MrBONE2:
Ayam not going to be stingy, cos if I do Great One will Guwarad megrin

Concerning the apps I got it at Google store

Name of launcher is "Computer Launcher"

Wish you well
gringrin thank u my broza.... 50 trailers of cold orijins fall on yougringrin

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by CLIQBOY(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
NicolasTfile:

awfar,share us d wallpaper nw
Wallpaper Attached

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
wink

Nova Launcher is fvcking bae

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by moonraker(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Pixel xl 2

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by pators(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2017
nice launcher they call it yeah it's super nice

Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
moonraker:
Pixel xl 2
bro how you take put that exchange rate there
Re: Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) by MrBONE2(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Offpoint:

gringrin thank u my broza.... 50 trailers of cold orijins fall on yougringrin
thanks will Guwarad it into my Tummy

👄👅👅👄

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At How Whatsapp Dark Mode Looks Like / NCC Free Airtime Scam? / 15 Epic Times People Texted Wrong Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.