Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment (1276 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment by movid(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Just wondering why because its just too common.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2017
not all jobs please

ladies know that they don't have upper hand is just the way most men sees it what they bear to stay on that position is unbearable

if you rate jobs in dis naija from 1 to 10 you will find out that women only control 3 percent with abeg sir

that's why most of our ladies are not in work force
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment by mikejj(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
what are you saying topic diffrent from d message.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Have The Upper Hand When It Comes To Job Employment by movid(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
mikejj:
what are you saying topic diffrent from d message.
As how? I min most ladies believe when they apply for any post, they will mostly be picked order than their male counterpart maybe because of the adulterous nature of most employers I don't know ..that's wat am saying

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5c At N38110 On Jumia Black Friday / Court Orders Forfeiture Of $4.8m Properties Linked To Diezani / How I Made Money By Placing A Banner At My Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.