Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? (850 Views)

Cultist Caught With A Gun In Bayelsa. Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? by Queenlovely(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Lately I am hearing rumours that I may be kidnapped. So I want to arm myself just in case. How do I get a gun licensed in Nigeria. Please help
Re: How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? by olayinks007(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Queenlovely:
Lately I am hearing rumours that I may be kidnapped. So I want to arm myself just in case. How do I get a gun licensed in Nigeria. Please help

U gat 2 b kidding me, u na strong woman oo.
Taloshe?
Re: How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? by hola106(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2017
are u connected to dangote or buhari family
Re: How Do I Get A Gun Licence In Nigeria? by Lovetinz(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
1. You pay a visit to your local police station. The DPO will interview you on the reasons why you need a firearm licence.
The interview will be in depth. You will of course be required to fill a form. Various physical and psychological tests may be involved.
2. Your application and relevant supporting documents will be forwarded to the Inspector General of Police.
3. If approved, you will be required undergo a course in weapons handling.
4. Visit a government licensed firearms dealer to purchase the specific firearm that was approved for you.
5. Complete the documentation with the Police.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Kills His Boss In Jalingo 4 Threatening To Arrest Him(graphic Photos) / 72 Years Old, Other 456 Nigerians Languishing In Brazilian Prisons / How I Led My Friends To Kill My Boss – 25-year-old Gateman Confesses(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.