Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? (428 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? by IamOlusa(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Let share the lessons we learnt in church today, this might be a inspiration to someone and help them walk their salvation to christ.
I attended RCCG.
I learnt and understand the purpose of Holy Ghost on earth.
And the pastor warn guys that are keeping beard, he said it not good and the habit of wearing a trouser that doesnt touches the ground.
Cc: Lalasticlala , Move it to FP.
Re: What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? by OkuFaba(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
My pastor said we should log in to www.naijauncut.com for todays sermon
Re: What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? by eezeribe(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2017
OK
Re: What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? by Papiikush: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2017
I don't have a church yet. Looking for a church headed by a born again, fire speaking, motivational pastor tongue

The choir must be mad! Just like coza choir

Babes must be everywhere too. Don't want gay/old people church. undecided

Re: What Church Do You Attend What Do You Learn In The Sermon? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
IamOlusa:
Let share the lessons we learnt in church today, this might be a inspiration to someone and help them walk their salvation to christ.
I attended RCCG.
I learnt and understand the purpose of Holy Ghost on earth.
And the pastor warn guys that are keeping beard, he said it not good and the habit of wearing a trouser that doesnt touches the ground.
Cc: Lalasticlala , Move it to FP.
taaaa

(1) (Reply)

Everything We Know, We Learnt / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 09/11/2017) You Will Face Mockers. / CAN Reveals Full List Of Demands It Made To Buhari After Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.