Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products (1053 Views)

Viral Video Of Lady Who Cellotaped Her Tummy For The Aim To Achieve A Curvy Shap / 23 Afro Kinky Curly Hairstyles With Natural Hair Or Wig. / Clear And Get A More Clearer And Lighter Skin Naturally With Natural Ingredients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products by Gyifted: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
It’s very necessary to take care of your skin because the very first thing people notice about you is your skin.

The skin care gods say to have a great skin you have to do these four things

clean
exfoliate
moisturise
protect
in this post i will be showing you how to exfoliate and moisturise with products you have at home.

let’s get down to it!

homemade body scrub and body butter

oats, sugar and honey exfoliating homemade body scrub.

benefits of this homemade body scrub

OATS: it’s scientifically proven to have skin soothing properties and hence is perfect for relieving dry skin and healing skin irritations

SUGAR: sugar is an excellent ingredient in skin care as it is gentle when applied to skin and not harsh and abrasive. brown sugar is way better for skin than white sugar. read more about the benefits of sugar for skin here

Honey: honey is a natural antioxidant that has ant-microbial properties and so helps in hydrating, fighting acne and protecting skin from sun damage. you see even our skin cannot resist the sweetness of honey.

READ THIS HOW TO TAKE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHS
OLIVE OIL: is high in antioxidants too and helps make one’s skin smooth and radiant.

what you need

oats
white or brown sugar
honey
essential oil ( I used olive oil)
Directions

coarsely grind the oats then mix oat and sugar together
add honey and stir together
add a drop of any oil of your choice
package in an air tight jar or proceed to use it immediately

THE SHEA BUTTER BODY BUTTER

I have been lusting greatly for a body butter and it felt so good to actually do my own instead of spending thousands buying from an online store ( team smart saver)

what you need

shea butter which is popularly known as Ori in Nigeria
essential oils: i used olive oil, coconut oil and....

Continue reading here

http://www.giftcollins.com/easy-peasy-homemade-body-scrub-body-butter-diy/
Re: See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products by Gyifted: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gyifted:
It’s very necessary to take care of your skin because the very first thing people notice about you is your skin.

The skin care gods say to have a great skin you have to do these four things

clean
exfoliate
moisturise
protect
in this post i will be showing you how to exfoliate and moisturise with products you have at home.

let’s get down to it!

oats, sugar and honey exfoliating homemade body scrub.

benefits of this homemade body scrub

OATS: it’s scientifically proven to have skin soothing properties and hence is perfect for relieving dry skin and healing skin irritations

SUGAR: sugar is an excellent ingredient in skin care as it is gentle when applied to skin and not harsh and abrasive. brown sugar is way better for skin than white sugar. read more about the benefits of sugar for skin here

Honey: honey is a natural antioxidant that has ant-microbial properties and so helps in hydrating, fighting acne and protecting skin from sun damage. you see even our skin cannot resist the sweetness of honey.

READ THIS HOW TO TAKE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHS
OLIVE OIL: is high in antioxidants too and helps make one’s skin smooth and radiant.

what you need

oats
white or brown sugar
honey
essential oil ( I used olive oil)
Directions

coarsely grind the oats then mix oat and sugar together
add honey and stir together
add a drop of any oil of your choice
package in an air tight jar or proceed to use it immediately

THE SHEA BUTTER BODY BUTTER

I have been lusting greatly for a body butter and it felt so good to actually do my own instead of spending thousands buying from an online store ( team smart saver)

what you need

shea butter which is popularly known as Ori in Nigeria
essential oils: i used olive oil, coconut oil and....

Continue reading here

http://www.giftcollins.com/easy-peasy-homemade-body-scrub-body-butter-diy/

Read
Re: See This: How To Achieve A Clear And Smooth Skin With Natural Products by Gyifted: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gyifted:

Read

Read

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Aso Ebi Styles Of The Week April 27-may 4 (PHOTOS) / My Dressing For Church Today / Brand New Shoes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.