Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) (43173 Views)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Photos of the 14-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted and raped severally by a police corporal in Onitsha, Anambra State, has surfaced online.. The suspect identified as Corporal Garba Barau, who is originally serving under Mopol 7, Sokoto was posted on a special assignment to Anambra State, where he abducted the 14-year old girl, kept her under his custody and raped her several times for a period of six days.

The victim identified as Maryam Yusuf reportedly got stranded in Onitsha, after losing her transport fare to Asaba, Delta state capital, where her parents are based. She was said to have been approached by Garba who was attached to the Okpoko police divisional headquarters on special duty.

The policeman was said to have deceived the teenage girl as he took her to the police barracks, where he lives. The girl was raped throughout the period she stayed with the suspect until her v@gina ruptured, according to Hassan Haruna Dambatta.

According to reports, the young girl got hold of Corporal Barau Garba phone and called his father who then raise alarm.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/14-year-old-girl-raped-by-policeman-in-anambra-state.html

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4143671/policeman-kidnaps-rapes-14-year-old-girl

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by foxzy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
all this girl's forming teen
this one is more than 14 naa

all this bastards coming for my head...
like I said it's good how the stupid police raped her...
I was just saying the girl is older than 14 I didn't say she should be raped or supporting rape but you all want to be noticed
fools

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
angry
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
foxzy:
all this girl's forming teen this one is more than 14 naa
I GUESS SO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2017

See the photos and you covered her face,op fear God small now.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
THE POLICE OFFICER'S SCROTUM SHOULD BE CUT OFF.

10 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Damn, police ehn Naija police o, when you see one just pick race!

2 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by ayzTIGER: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
foxzy:
all this girl's forming teen
this one is more than 14 naa
This girl was raped. Does her age really matter?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by sinkhole: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evablizin:

I think OP is right here. Rape victim identity is usually protected even though the name of the lady/girl has been given (that is wrong)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
sinkhole:
I think OP is right here. Rape victim identity is usually protected even though the name of the lady/girl has been given (that is wrong)
smiley

Thanks for the insight.

2 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by devindevin2000: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
You noticed she an Hausa girl was raped by a fellow Hausa man/police officer in Igboland, not by an Igbo, in a region where the ration of Igbo to hausa is 10,000 to 1? You notice how calm, comfortable and safe she feels around the host; the Igbo man interviewing her?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
ayzTIGER:
This girl was raped. Does her age really matter?
God bless you for making sense. a girl was raped and some eddiots left the matter and started talking of her age as if there is an age that is good to be raped. once again thank you for making sense even when dimwits have taken over nairaland

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Identities (names and images) of rápe victims should always be protected especially if they are minors. I don't know what's wrong with these bloggers sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by SweetWJ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigerian Police, once u hear their name in the News, jus know dat its for a wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
I've said it before and I'll reiterate it for anyone who cares to listen, the thing wey konji go cause for this life still dey pregnant. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by kay29000(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmm! Shame on the police man.

2 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by johnstar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Photo of gal pic

Una still blur am

Smh
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Police in Yoruba means AGBOFINRO (Upholder of the Law) BUT here in Naija, they are the number one lawbreakers

2 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Haba op are sure this is d girl??

1 Like

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is all the North has to offer Nigeria violence, bloodshed & Rapes.

Apart from this whatelse do they offer?

Please dont say food.

They take our oil & its proceeds freely, while we buy if any food from them.
The food (I doubt we get food from them, as the North is in hunger) is paid for and not free.

So the food is a business transaction, while them taking the oil is grave injustice to the south.

Their traditional rulers are no different

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/13/family-accuses-emir-of-katsina-of-abducting-forcefully-marrying-a-christian-minor-2/

2 Likes

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
The man must not go scot free,he supposed to be hanged by his d*ck

1 Like

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
This 14 year old gal chest nor be joke oh

The mopol shud be skinned alive sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
If this picture above is picture of a 14years old girl then my mum is 20years

The police officer should be hanged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by oshe11: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
dainformant:
Photos of the 14-year-old girl who was allegedly abducted and raped severally by a police corporal in Onitsha, Anambra State, has surfaced online.. The suspect identified as Corporal Garba Barau, who is originally serving under Mopol 7, Sokoto was posted on a special assignment to Anambra State, where he abducted the 14-year old girl, kept her under his custody and raped her several times for a period of six days.

The victim identified as Maryam Yusuf reportedly got stranded in Onitsha, after losing her transport fare to Asaba, Delta state capital, where her parents are based. She was said to have been approached by Garba who was attached to the Okpoko police divisional headquarters on special duty.

The policeman was said to have deceived the teenage girl as he took her to the police barracks, where he lives. The girl was raped throughout the period she stayed with the suspect until her v@gina ruptured, according to Hassan Haruna Dambatta.

According to reports, the young girl got hold of Corporal Barau Garba phone and called his father who then raise alarm.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/14-year-old-girl-raped-by-policeman-in-anambra-state.html

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4143671/policeman-kidnaps-rapes-14-year-old-girl
she even dey wear hijab bt d fool jonny stil no hear word
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by bigfish3k: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
where is the face naa
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmmm. A 14 year old carrying that kind of boobs. Okay ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by stieyven(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evablizin:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
14 kwanu,let me just sit my 9yrs old ass somewhere,in as much as I condemn rape this girl looks like she’s seen a dick for a minute ,I fear this case will be swept under the rug just like that girl for Bayelsa when abokiii fvck give belly,abokiii get immunity for Naija

1 Like

Re: The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigerian police has no reputation they want to protect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.