Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,364 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

This Time Around 'My Hiding Place' - Chidom Orji | Great Content Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Time Around 'My Hiding Place' - Chidom Orji | Great Content Release (442 Views)

No Hiding Place For Criminals In Osun ― Oyetola / No Hiding Place For Defecting Politicians- EFCC / No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Time Around 'My Hiding Place' - Chidom Orji | Great Content Release by ChiAme: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Regardless the current economic condition of her Home country, Nigeria, Chisom Orji keeps generating a lot of controversy everywhere with her new release.

Notwithstanding, where she resides in diaspora(Philadelphia, USA), Chisom Orji has been keeping the train on the rail across Naija and many digital platforms with her new music video single release 'My Hiding Place' officially released in the beginning of October 2017. 'My Hiding Place' has been generating a lot of controversy across many blogs, social media and music platforms since its release. Seems she is taking over the gospel industry of Naija from away. Wait a minute�. hmmm....She is really pulling waves. The music video features how Faithful God has been in her life and also in the lives of those who worship God in truth and in Spirit.

It's one of its kind. This music video is something else. Truly, you can't wait but watch and listen to this music video.

I bet you would like to have it playing on your phone memory all the time....

This song is something else. Really Chisom Orji is dauntless in her efforts to preaching the gospel of Christ through her music videos.

She is among the few female Gospel singers and artists who ventured in the industry solely for the passion.

It's evident in the way she pursues the things of God

I have this music video on my phone and really think you should. Cos it has been the heart of Gospel vibes across naija.

Below is the video.

Guys, Watch and Listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICBbzbd7PI

Good Comments pals please.....

Support her!

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Host Special Dinner For National Assembly Members, End Of $25B Scandal / Group Demand Sack Of Minister Of Health Over Bribery At NHIS / PHOTOS: Anti Graft Agency Recovers Stolen And Sold UNICEF School Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.