Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

OMG!!! Chisom Orji Is Back Again With This New Music Video Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Chisom Orji Is Back Again With This New Music Video Release (481 Views)

Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria / Bold Pink threatens to expose men Mimi Orji is sleeping with / Chisom Oguike, Chidinma Oguike & Chinenye Oguike: Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Chisom Orji Is Back Again With This New Music Video Release by ChiAme: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Despite being away at Philadelphia, USA. The popular celebrity Gospel singer, song writer and entertainer, Chisom Orji, is rocking the gospel industry with her new Music Video release titled 'My Hiding Place'.

No doubt she is doing amazingly well. Creating the vibes gospel music lovers wants. Regardless where she resides in diaspora(Philadelphia, USA), Chisom Orji has been keeping the train on the rail across Naija and many digital platforms with her new music video single release 'My Hiding Place' officially released in the beginning of October 2017. 'My Hiding Place' has been generating a lot of controversy across many blogs, social media and music platforms since its release. Seems she is taking over the gospel industry of Naija from away. Wait a minute�. hmmm....She is really pulling waves. The music video features how Faithful God has been in her life and also in the lives of those who worship God in truth and in Spirit.

It's one of its kind. This music video is something else. Truly, you can't wait but watch and listen to this music video.

I bet you would like to have it playing on your phone memory all the time....

This song is something else. Really Chisom Orji is dauntless in her efforts to preaching the gospel of Christ through her music videos.

She is among the few female Gospel singers and artists who ventured in the industry solely for the passion.

It's evident in the way she pursues the things of God

I have this music video on my phone and really think you should. Cos it has been the heart of Gospel vibes across naija.

Watch the video below guys.. Pls, good comments. Support her cos she is doing well..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YICBbzbd7PI

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Davido's Daughter, Imade / Catholic Sister Dead After Involving In A Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) / Cardib Reply Fan Who Blast Her For Stepping Out Without Her $500kEngagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.