Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment (642 Views)

Get Daily 1% Bitcoin On An Investment With USI-TECH / How Reliable Is Usi-tech / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment by Rilwantalarape(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys, I've recently started a little business/investment on the side..very profitable, easy and affordable...

I initially invested in $1080 approx 3months ago and wanted to see. What its like. so took it easy and now I've made my money back and plus $1500....I haven't cashed it as I want to reinvest as its my purpose.....but anyway this is how it works and if your interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to msg me for more details...

How it works:

Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency used to buy your packages. Bought through wallets eg: coinspot and coinjar.
You buy packages ($60USD each approx.) in a Forex/cryptocurrency company
you then receive Return of Capital (ROC) approx 1% 5 days a week on your packages up to 140% which is around 7 months (a week is 5 days) then your packages will disappear (drop off)
example: 1 package is around $60USD after day 100 you have made 100% ROC so made your $60USD back.
For the next 40 days you are earning approx 1% on 2 packages and the compounding begins……
The ROC is collected in your Available Balance Section on your Dashboard, there is a rebuy option. If this is set at 100% all the ROC and Commissions go in there and when there is enough for another package it will automatically buy you another one and then you earn 1% 5 days a week on that too for another 140 days (approx) If you choose not to have it at 100% you can withdraw anything at anytime from your available balance.
The more packages you have and the longer you leave your bitcoin, the more it will grow.
There is no need to recruit or team build but if you do you are paid 10% of everything your direct buys. (a direct is a person you personally refer and they use your links)...

You guys can check the reviews and website out online though

https://a687f9af.usi-tech.info/
Re: Usi-tech Bitcoin Investment by save4live: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Whether you are looking to buy and resell gold and silver or looking to diversify your portfolio then this is the place for you. At MintBuilder you can buy physical gold and silver at very competitive rates using different payment options. As an example, at the time of writing this, MintBuilder's 2.5g gold bars were ~$50 cheaper than the same product on Amazon!

Alternatively, you can also join up with a MintBuilder wholesale team and start to earn commissions paid in either gold, silver, cash or ...! These commissions range from $250-$10,000 a week! That's not a typo, $10,000 a week!

Click here for more http://www.MintBuilder.com/266254.

If you like what you see but are worried about how to go about it, check out this youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_W8fif2yC0&feature=em-uploademail.

You can contact me for more information. Whatsapp +2348186540455

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

"Bitcoin Tops $11,000 - Bundesbank Sees No Bubble, Stiglitz Says Otherwise!" / Believe Me, This Is D Fastest Way To Earn Money Online, It Really Working / Is Wgmoney.club Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.