Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? (49052 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I sight you @Yinabim cool

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by apesinola001: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
There is God
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by frenzydilz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
You see bro...be KARMA!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by iykekelvins(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is it that Nigerian doctors don't know what autopsy means?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by neutrotoba(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

You're making sense

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yinabim:
Babe
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Yinabim(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
BestieSome:
Babe
Darling wlcm sir
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by anochuko01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
u
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Danelo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:
Just like I categorically stated on the other thread.. .

She was murdered and Afonjas are hell bent on being economical with the truth.
if u don't behave ursef now deyll say u killed d girl o
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by hanassholesolo: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
iykekelvins:
Is it that Nigerian doctors don't know what autopsy means?

Autopsy for 9ja na just format. Lol
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yinabim:

Darling wlcm sir
Love, I didn't come to read the news at all....Na you I dey find upandan kiss
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yinabim:

Darling wlcm sir
How was your day, sweety?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Yinabim(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
BestieSome:
Love, I didn't come to read the news at all....Na you I dey find upandan kiss
Lol ...funny u

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by eleojo23: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by bekpo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
If her death is in dispute, the proper thing to do is not to be in a hurry to bury the corps, but to report the matter to the police for proper investigation.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by samzzycash(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:
Stop doing copy and paste na so you dey take fail exams

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Coloradvantage(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:
All these are speculations and it holds no water.
at all... say the girl no cry... the brother Ehn! na exactly how tagbo people do davido be this... blame game... outrightly instead of calm and proper investigation. say the whole room was scattered... she should rest in one place and give up... Nigerian film! ... stomach ache never worry this bro before... then talk more of heavily toxic materials.... she can't be calm!!! bro... the vomit and the scattered room... is just the reaction of the ache going on within her tummy

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yinabim:

Lol ...funny u
Lol, I didn't even bother reading the post sef.... trust you are good, love?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Laple0541(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's not a must they cry during her burial exercise, if they know anything about her death just leave them to God as your parent rightly said.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:
grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
sad somebody killed that girl.i dnt believe she killed herself cos of poor grade. one thing. is sure,God will not sleep. How i wish the dead can flog the wicked people/chase dem up/down
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by ipobarecriminals: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
sad and of cos our black N black/sky blue N black people are DUMB.No finger print database. .Dem go don scattered the crime scene without sealing it first.Tufia!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Successdude(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Daeylar:
The way he's trying to point accusing fingers on the roommate so people can go and start harassing the girl is very wrong.
He should do the proper thing and try to convince his parents to open an investigation instead of this witch hunt he wants to start.
At the moment he can't prove the girl did anything so why point fingers.

Grief shouldn't make him say nonsense.
i understand what yu r sayin... But, this world is a wicked world. I feel pity for the deceased.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Nedfed(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Evidence1000:
This is one of the reasons why kids are not meant to be in higher institutions. Most of them lack the mental toughness to cope. How old did you even say she is? 16? She is still too small.

16 is too small?
Bros you must be a joker.
because you wrote JAMB 10 times which makes you enter institution at the age of 27 dos not mean it shud be for others.
Rubbiiiish!!!

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Pascal181: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
If truly it's a suicide then I blame d university for admitting such a teenager who cannot handle academic challenges. This should be an eye opener to other parents who are bent on sending teenagers to universities.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by anochuko01(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
even if Na suicide, the ROOMMATE Na number one suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by maxnedu11(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
when things like this happens everybody will start forming Sherlock Holmes and come 2019 we will still be robbed, we just have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by goslowgoslow(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Danelo:
Her room mate didn't cry on seeing her corps doesn't make her the culprit.

We blacks can investigate in a very shallow way sha.

RIP to d dead
That is not true! Watch Discovery ID or forensic investigations, that could be a sign that she was involved.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Marvel1206: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:
You smoke grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Musharraf: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Leetunechi:

Stop smoking
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? by Danelo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
goslowgoslow:

That is not true! Watch Discovery ID or forensic investigations, that could be a sign that she was involved.
CID
FBI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.