Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy (1210 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His Three Wives And 19 Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Came across this on Facebook

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
M

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is that bread and kunu?. The person that put up this idea is crude and mentally impoverished. There're better ways to make one's birthday memorable if money is lacking.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by nipora519(f): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
The most important thing is

Birthday celebrated.......shikina

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
Is that bread and kunu?. The person that put up this idea is crude and mentally impoverished. There're better ways to make one's birthday memorable if money is lacking.
That should be palm wine according to the Facebook user
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
slenjaman:

That should be palm wine according to the Facebook user
Palm wine and bread?. What a combination... grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Maradona98: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:

This gal sef undecided
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Adaowerri111: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I am one among few who believes birthday celebration isn't mandatory

6 Likes

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happiness is the key
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Aeman(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
i love this natural thing on point##natural

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
soya milk with bread if they have known they would have invited me so that I can come with my zobo
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by sisisioge: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na wa o. No be by force to have a cake or bread. Just pray for them and cook chicken...sikena.

May God bless your babies.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Spylord48: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chai!! bread and kunu? must he celebrate birthdays for them? This one isn't poverty but stupidity.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by guru03(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
On point my Dear
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by elantraceey(f): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
They celebrate Abi they nor celebrate? grin

The money for those bread can get ingredients to bake a small cake even if it's not iced...... kunu? Haba nau
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by daveP(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
This holy communion go make sense die grin

But when they grow, papa gats find way to unvex them sha when they see this pix.

I gbadun the 'concept'!!
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
undecided
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adaowerri111:
No one is saying it is mandatory. The choice of the cake and drinks supplement is what is funny too me.
Cabin biscuit n sweet like in the case of some of us when we are small should have been perfect.
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
It's unimaginable
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by slenjaman(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
elantraceey:
They celebrate Abi they nor celebrate? grin

The money for those bread can get ingredients to bake a small cake even if it's not iced...... kunu? Haba nau
Them for even just buy cabin biscuit and sweet shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by oyetpel(m): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2017
Don't ever show this kids the pictures when they grow up, cos if you do Aunty and uncle, they will hate you.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by jashar(f): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2017
If they had bought four 50 naira cakes and put candles on top with 2 Pepsi glass bottles by the side, it would have been better than this.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2017
They've got a flat screen, a lap top and two industrial fans, they also look well fed so what's up with this? He could have even bought N300 cakes and soft drinks in place of bread and Kunu but that won't give them the attention they crave
Re: See How A Man Celebrates His Twins Daughters Birthday Due To Economy by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I've never celebrated my birthday since year one.
just saying happy Birthday and a hug is enough!

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of A Grandma And Her 10 Grandchildren. / Contact Us For Your Furniture Works / Lawyers And Elders In The House,please Read And Comment On This .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.