Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family (24096 Views)

AbdulRashid Maina: EFCC Arrests Former Pension Reform Chairman / Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by j1mmy: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
If he becomes emir that will be the end of the matter
Sanusi Lamido stole from the CBN and before GEJ could get his hands on him he was crowned emir of Kano

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Boyooosa(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
id911:
They have successfully used Maina's story to bury the NNPC mega scam. What a country!

We still have hope for a better tomorrow because mistakes are a fact of life. It's left for us to respond and correct the errors of the past by ATIKULATING! in 2019
How much did u collect from atiku, return it back and mention it. I ll pay u back!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by boringnigerian: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
id911:
They have successfully used Maina's story to bury the NNPC mega scam. What a country!

We still have hope for a better tomorrow because mistakes are a fact of life. It's left for us to respond and correct the errors of the past by ATIKULATING! in 2019

A beg park this guy one side first. We're complaining that an old cadre of politicians have been holding Nigeria's political with an iron grip and you're trying to push one of them on us again. You well so?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by boringnigerian: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

How much did u collect from atiku, return it back and mention it. I ll pay u back!

Mabroda, tell am o!
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Leez(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarrki:
Abacha stole from Nigeria
Maina stoke from Nigeria
So Nigeria was swindled not abacha family
ds boi

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Boyooosa(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
boringnigerian:

Mabroda, tell am o!
Na so so dem go dey behave like shallow thinker / almanjeree, we never survive the shock from buhari's attack, he don dey campaign for another desperado...SMH.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by id911(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

Hmmmmmm... You wanna pay me what bro? Take it easy boss! We want a better life for the common man
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
id911:

Hmmmmmm... You wanna pay me what bro? Take it easy boss! We want a better life for the common man
How bruv? More info...
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by gurunlocker: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
sarrki:
Abacha stole from Nigeria
Maina stoke from Nigeria
So Nigeria was swindled not abacha family
But dullarpoh said Abacha never stole? Please what's stoke? Is it stoke city?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by juman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
The guy spends a lot of money to buy his way.

He knows nigerian system is always corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by boringnigerian: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

Na so so dem go dey behave like shallow thinker / almanjeree, we never survive the shock from buhari's attack, he don dey campaign for another desperado...SMH.

Desperado grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
aolawale025:
Maina has to be given a chance to state his side of the story.
Na who dey pursue am? angry
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by id911(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boyooosa:

How bruv? More info...

Sir, are you, with utmost sincerity, happy with the way our Country is currently being governed? Jobs losses daily largely due to lack of understanding of the direction of our economic projectile and extremely poor economic management team, blame game and passing the buck instead of accepting responsibilities, unprecedented lies and propaganda, nepotism, just to mention but a few.

We will take the common man out of misery, poverty and give him hope when a man with a proven track record of performance is saddle with the responsibility of managing our economy.

Atiku has done and is currently doing it in the private sector, providing thousands of jobs to Nigerians. With his experience, he will do much more for Nigerians as President
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2017
dre11:

What Nigerians didn’t Know

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-maina-swindled-abacha-family.html

And why are they telling us now?

The man enemies are really out to destroy him,but only the intelligent members of this forum will understands this.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by dabeto: 2:16am On Oct 30, 2017
I hope he is not the real sponsor of Boko Haram that PMB is giving him security protection. The story is getting clearer by the day. APC connection is clear. What remains is BH connection
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by NotComplaining: 2:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Loved how he suddenly became a Dr in the 10th parapraph. I suppose the publisher realised being an Alhajji doesnt qualify someone to lead.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Bullhari007(m): 4:13am On Oct 30, 2017
this is how this landlocked oil barren cursed desert terrorist has been embezzling Niger Delta oil fund since 00AD and their yellowbar slaves are cheering and applauding them... may kuku fall on them all Ndi Ara
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by bullbull: 5:40am On Oct 30, 2017
baralatie:
this media machine is spinning out of control mehn!

Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by ddeola: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2017
A thief steal from another thief...Who go judge this wan. grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by slimghost(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
And why are they telling us now?

The man enemies are really out to destroy him,but only the intelligent members of this forum will understands this.

The intelligent ones actually know the man is a crook.
Only braindead people like you think he is innocent.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Boyooosa(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

Sir, are you, with utmost sincerity, happy with the way our Country is currently being governed? Jobs losses daily largely due to lack of understanding of the direction of our economic projectile and extremely poor economic management team, blame game and passing the buck instead of accepting responsibilities, unprecedented lies and propaganda, nepotism, just to mention but a few.

We will take the common man out of misery, poverty and give him hope when a man with a proven track record of performance is saddle with the responsibility of managing our economy.

Atiku has done and is currently doing it in the private sector, providing thousands of jobs to Nigerians. With his experience, he will do much more for Nigerians as President
Before u continue with this, kindly identify yourself, briefly state your executive summary and in one statement, mention the problem of Nigeria vis-à-vis its cause(s). From there, we can discuss maturely.
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Yesbody: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Maina is a thief but the media would say he is swindling money...
I wonder what ur children will become... An armed robber...
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by id911(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Boyooosa:

Before u continue with this, kindly identify yourself, briefly state your executive summary and in one statement, mention the problem of Nigeria vis-à-vis its cause(s). From there, we can discuss maturely.

There's no problem about that Sir. I want to kindly know why you want me to identify myself. I stated some of the issues that are unfortunately plaguing the current administration but you didn't counter or disprove them
Re: Abdulrashid Maina Swindled Sani Abacha Family by Boyooosa(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

There's no problem about that Sir. I want to kindly know why you want me to identify myself. I stated some of the issues that are unfortunately plaguing the current administration but you didn't counter or disprove them
All those things u stated in d first paragraph of ur mention are not new to me as the 2nd lines are not convincingly innovative, the last part was what actually made me want to know person on the other keyboard so that I'll be sure that its even worthwhile starting up a potential discussion... We need new ideas not recycled ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Participate In Peace Forum In France / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.