Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) (1237 Views)

Moment LLM Students Of UNILAG Receiving Lectures In Darkness - Video / Overcrowded Abuja Schools Where Pupils Learn On Bare Floor { Photos } / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) by lawman88(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I went to FCE kano to greet a lecturer friend and I was shocked that lectures were going on almost in all the halls on Sunday. I asked a student and he told me that they are part-time students and do hold lectures even on Sundays from 8:am-6:pm. Though they do have lectures on Fridays but it is by 3:00pm-6:00pm. That is, after the lecture starts after Friday prayer but Christian students were not considered at all in the fixing of lectures from 8:am-6:pm on Sundays.
The annoying things as I entered one of the lecture halls full of students awaiting lecturer were the number of almajiri boys begging even in the class. Some of them were selling sachet waters, groundnut, warah, gruel, etc. In fact their number almost equate that of the students
I couldn't go near as I was taking the pictures because I don't want the lecturer to as me rhetorical questions

Re: Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) by lawman88(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Almajiris begging and selling in another lecture hall

Re: Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) by mtchris(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well shaa
Re: Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) by hazan041(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
and there is Even a masquerade in d hall
Re: Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) by akinsondan: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
we are in nigeria!

Help a brother win an essay competition by visiting to read the article and interact, by commenting. Thanks.
http://eduregard.com.ng/nigerian-education-system-need-fundamental-reformation/
Please help broadcast

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Students Bursary 2017 Payment / Finally Jamb Result Is Out - JAMB 2019 UTME Slip Printing Procedure / Say No To School Re-opening For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.