Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data (2893 Views)

MTN 20th Anniversary; MTN Surprises Customers With FREE 200MB & 5mins Free Call / Get Mtn 200mb For N50 Valid For 14days - Multiple Time Activation Upto 2gb / How To Get Free 200MB Data On Your 9mobile Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data by Techky(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
We enjoyed this during the time of Etisalat, and it is still very much available now on 9Mobile. Do you remember My Etisalat free 200mb ? Which offered free data to users who downloaded the My Etisalat app.

Now it’s My9Mobile , and if you repeat the same steps, you’ll get another free 200mb data on your 9mobile line.

My9Mobile is a self-service platform that offers simplified, convenient & secure access to your account. With it, you can easily see your balances, usage, validity & other status. It also helps you buy data or airtime, send airtime or borrow airtime, and many more other services!

The free 200MB data from 9mobile is a reward for downloading the My9mobile App. But who cares, as long as it can browse any site, download any file, and stream online contents. It works on all devices also; be it PC, phones, etc. Interestingly, you don’t even need to download the app, simply follow the below shortcut.

How to Activate My9mobile Free 200MB Data

1. Visit My9mobile official web page by clicking here to download the app for your smartphone
2. Register and fill out all the required details correctly.
3. An OTP code will be sent to the 9mobile line you used for registration, copy and paste it in the verification box. Don’t forget to accept terms & conditions by ticking its box.
4. After successful verification, click on submit to complete the registration.

Now, you’ll get a confirmation message. Wait for 24hrs, and your free 200mb will be smilling in your account. To check your data balance,
dial *228#.

Sourced from: www.techky.ml

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data by Sanemind(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Not even one screenshot
Re: How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data by donlyone(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
The site the op posted is a FAKE 9mobile site.
Beware of hackers

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data by Techky(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2017
it's not a fake 9mobile site
Re: How To Enjoy 9mobile Free 200mb Data by donlyone(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Techky:
it's not a fake 9mobile site

Ok, thanks.

I said so because of that login.microsoft...bla...bla in the url.

I stand corrected.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check For Bvn Using Ussd Code | Bvn Ussd Code For All Banks / How To Chat Using Bluetooth Without Data / I Want To Order Phone Through Aliexpress, How Save It Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.