Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) (46724 Views)

Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by bmaks: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2017
I guess most people haven't even taken their time to count for themselves, don't base your comment on just headlines ooooo, before you go commit error.

TRUTH BE SAID THE NUMBER OF NON-NORTHERNERS ON THIS LIST ABOVE IS 31 as against the 19 concocted by the originator of this thread.

My point is STAY ON THE TRUTH don't mislead people and don't be misled. nkwụsị zuru ezu!!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Kundagarten: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
presidentMZ:
You are bias in this report, remember we have more than five hundred agencies and parastatal in NIGERIA, which Mr President inherited from the previous government and didn't change more than 100 as at now. so you are wrong and bias in your analysis and Nigerians will not agree

I didn't do the research myself, pity you were blind as to the author of the research.
The author and the publication it came from was posted.
Because I feel sorry for you am going to tell you about the author/s. (I don't do this often)
It was published in businessday by Nathaniel Akhigbe. Direct your skewed response to them.
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Leez(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
blacknp:
Go and get a life trying to reason with a creep like you is a waste of time,why didn't the Igbos drive the economy of the south east? it is another person's property you want to claim or is Lagos anywhere close to the South East?

Empty Barrel, the same way kanu was making noise before the Federal Government grabbed him and threw him in a cage like a bird, who is singing for him now?
lol typical defence when u have lost an arguement
all i told u are facts
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Leez(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
robotix:
not just that... That family's wealth dated back 1800 and Dangote is not really the richest. Some inner circle in the North know this that one of Dantata's Sons is richer than Dabgote. Dabgote is fronting and shielding a lot of people.
my broda i tire
mischevious adults and kids here are usually d culprits of misinformation here

1 Like

Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Seriously it is like Nigerian is a country full of idiots.

We show indifference when foreign western oil companies steal $trillions of our wealth from stealing our oil blocks like Malibu, bunkering.

We show indifference when the NAss sabotages Nigeria by dragging its feet in creating necessary laws to conserve our wealth fight corruption and build infrastructure.

We show indifference when we learn how lawmakers are paying themselves astronomical salaries .

We were indifferent when for 16 -17 years elections are systematically rigged and the judiciary was selling justice to the highest bidder.

We couldn't care less when we learnt Thief Obasanjo made $16bn disappear before our very eyes.

We didn't care that GEJ told us to ask America when he was asked to account for a missing $20bn.

We could not vocalize any outrage that for 16years despite record oil prices not a single infrastructure project was successfully completed.

Now all of a sudden we suddenly getting very vocal by irrelevant issues, such as state of origin of political appointees.

I couldn't care less if PMB only made appointment from people in his village, our only concern should be whether appointees are competent and deliver expected results.

When Tunde Bakare called us a nation of idiots ruled by fools, he was spot on.
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Ejesgist(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kundagarten:
When Buhari said he would favor the 97% who voted him he wasn't joking.
Buhari has now made himself the most bigoted President ever to rule Nigeria.

Check the facts, facts dont lie.

Come and see nepotism

www.gistnaij.com
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
The appointments of non-Northerners inherited from previous administration, which PMB has chosen to retain should also be included and counted as if appointed (re-appointed) by PMB.

E.g. Governor of Bank of England.
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Ngokafor(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
GoroTango:
Each and every single northerner appointed to any one of those positions by Buhari is more competent than any one of their southern counterparts. Google each and every one of their profiles and see for yourself

Using the word'competent' and northerners in the same sentence is an anomally, abomination,gross abuse of use of words akin to crime against humanity...be careful.

1 Like

Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

[s]Using the word'competent' and northerners in the same sentence is an anomally, abomination,gross abuse of use of words akin to crime against humanity...be careful[/s].
Re: 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) by blacknp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
tonguengineer:

Zombie he is in ur fadas house

Ur stupidity smell to the high heavens

Just keep supporting the dullardeen
No he isn't in my fadas house, I am from Ughelli South Local Government Delta State, Home of Shell's petroleum Otorogu gas Phase 1 & 2 gas pipeline project,Jonathan is in his otuoke Country home in Bayelsa enjoying his early retirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.