Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra (38432 Views)

Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by AuroraB(f): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chetimah:
So she dey expect mai d man die b4??
Na 6months mourning period she and her children go chop? Abi you no see say the family breadwinner na e die so undecided
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Fadiga24(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Maybe she thought it was a family business.
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Ojiofor: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Life goes on.
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Benokpara: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
This is surely not the best way to show respect to the late husband. It can be easily misunderstood that she had motives. She should go back mourn her husband for some time and settle her kids. It's not all about position
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by adadike281(f): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Madam, biko, go and mourn your husband and give him d proper 6 months respect like a real man. Time wait for nobody and before u know it, 6 mths will soon be a thing of d past and u can continue to live your normal life. How can u contest while still in mourning? o kwa aru!

1 Like

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Greenville990: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na family affair?
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
witch cry yesterday pikin die today who no know say Na yesterday witch kill the pikin. it's very early for her to jump into office if not because she is already prepared for her husbands death. if God allows us to see what we have in our minds, some husbands go run from their wives never to return. Na the dead lose oo.
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
The hustle is real shocked
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Amarabae(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
It looks somehow
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
when some woman abandoned her appointment to take care of her sick husband,this one is just the reverse
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by talk2emma: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
She will win
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
maybe that is the wish of the husband
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by abiolag(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
She knows about the husband’s death
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Rexomania1111(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
naaija:
This woman here is the wife of the late Mmegbuanaeze Francis ( He was House of Assembly member Representing Idemili North ).

He was buried on 26th September ,2017 .

On 29th October , 2017 , the wife is already running for the same position uder the ruling APGA platform

She is yet to complete her 6 months respect for her dead husband according to Igbo traditions and norms.

Hon. Francis Mmegbuanaeze, the House member representing Idemili North Constituency in the Anambra state House of Asembly died in his sleep on August 15th night, hours after attending the APGA Governorship primaries.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/10/anambra-wife-deceased-member-hose/

Is it an inheritance?
Mstchew
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by bullbull: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Titto93:
She has moved on...
What's wrong with that?

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Adebowale89(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
I read almost all the comments and I can only but shake my head for this Igbo nairalander

when isiaka brother contested for his seat, there is nothing they didn't say here but here is a woman who should be mourning her husband contesting for a political post.

why have we lost our conscience so quite
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Yyeske(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
This isn't respectful to the late husband, ndi Idemili north won't be happy with this. She'll just make apga lose
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Paulosky1900: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
madjune:
Anambra and politics eh.

Anything can happen with them.

ANAMBRA WOMEN I FEAR THEM THEY CAN GO ANY LENGTH COS OF MONEY...THIS WOMAN MURDERED HER HUSBAND PERIOD...

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by sosodevf(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Just the money; Any other thing waits
Desperado's
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by madjune(m): 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

ANAMBRA WOMEN I FEAR THEM THEY CAN GO ANY LENGTH COS OF MONEY...THIS WOMAN MURDERED HER HUSBAND PERIOD...

Are you serious.

May God save us from Anambra women o.
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by nwasteve(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2017
It happened in Abia state few years ago,
That's politics for you. Politicians shine ur eye
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Ugbavihi: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2017
This is one thing i don't like about my state; greedy people everywhere in the state..am proud of anambra but am not proud of their excess urge for money..
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Toluensdollars(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Nawao, its only here in Africa we tend to change things around. These thing nah post(position), not throne. How on earth can he's wife come out to contest for a post and some people go still vote her? Fada Lord, save my soul
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Nosa234: 12:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Visit to historic snake island in Benin republic...more on https://letourismeblog./2017/09/13/historical-site-of-ouidah-benin-republic/

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Decryptor(m): 12:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Booked
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by YelloweWest: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Wow what a heroic and strong woman. Her husband will be so proud.

I pray she wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by cimag: 2:01am On Oct 30, 2017
For her to boldly come out to take over from the husband shows that the man maybe died of a protracted sickness which the wife knew of and NOT as a result of JUJU.If the man's death was mysterious,the wife wouldn't have dared come out to contest.Is better for her to retain the seat and get the money to train their children than mourning the husband for 6yrs.If such a thing happens to me(GOD FORBID)may my governor or my political party find my wife as a worthy replacement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by KissCODE(m): 3:08am On Oct 30, 2017
naaija:
This woman here is the wife of the late Mmegbuanaeze Francis ( He was House of Assembly member Representing Idemili North ).

He was buried on 26th September ,2017 .

On 29th October , 2017 , the wife is already running for the same position uder the ruling APGA platform

She is yet to complete her 6 months respect for her dead husband according to Igbo traditions and norms.

Hon. Francis Mmegbuanaeze, the House member representing Idemili North Constituency in the Anambra state House of Asembly died in his sleep on August 15th night, hours after attending the APGA Governorship primaries.

http://www.naaija.com/2017/10/anambra-wife-deceased-member-hose/

This is even better that she is trying to replace her husband... Funsho Williams wife contested on her husband's behalve in Lagos state after Funsho was murdered... This should not be a news
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by DedeNkem: 4:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Fck archaic tradition. Long mourning neither raises the dead or feeds family.

She has mourned enough and it's time to move on and take care of the living.
Re: Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra by Rottymil(m): 4:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Chetimah:
So she dey expect mai d man die b4??
CRAZE DEY WORRY U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.