Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

fixed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / fixed (1666 Views)

BMW X6 AC Not Working Fixed / How I Fixed My My Car Steering Rack / P2716 Error Code On Toyota And Lexus Can Be Fixed With This Simple Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fixed by pato405(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
fixed
Re: fixed by bjt(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
You mean radiator fans. Go check your cooling system,
You need to pay attention to your car temperature when driving if it is unusually high.
It could also be a faulty thermostat if you still have one on your car.
The sound you are hearing is the radiator fans trying to bring down the engine temperature before going off.
I don't think your engine can keep running after turning it off grin grin
Re: fixed by pato405(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
bjt:
You need to pay attention to your car temperature when driving if it is unusually high.
The sound you are hearing is the radiator fans trying to bring down the engine temperature before going off.

I'm sure of what I'm saying. it's the engine. I opened the engine bonnet and saw the serpentine belts rolling and the engine ramming with full power.
Re: fixed by mayor2013: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
pato405:

I'm sure of what I'm saying. it's the engine. I opened the engine bonnet and saw the serpentine belts rolling and the engine ramming with full power.

Scanty information. No name of car, no engine size. You might just be having an issue with your key ignition cylinder

1 Like

Re: fixed by pato405(m): 3:53am On Oct 30, 2017
mayor2013:

Scanty information. No name of car, no engine size. You might just be having an issue with your key ignition cylinder

Are you a mechanical engineer, Pls drop your number so i can call you. I think you are right
Re: fixed by mayor2013: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2017
pato405:

Are you a mechanical engineer, Pls drop your number so i can call you. I think you are right

Re: fixed by sultaan(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Google the word 'dieseling'
Re: fixed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
bjt:

It's very possible on caburator engines. The situation is called dieseling.
Re: fixed by cardoctor(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
What car is this and what year?
Re: fixed by pato405(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2017
fixed..it was the ignition key compartment. smiley
Re: fixed by cyborg123(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2017
Thanks for deeming it fit to give feedback.
Re: fixed by mayor2013: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
pato405:
fixed..it was the ignition key compartment. smiley

Good to have you give us a feedback. Arrange me 1 crate of origin

1 Like

Re: fixed by pato405(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2017
mayor2013:

Good to have you give us a feedback. Arrange me 1 crate of origin

sent via DHL!
Re: fixed by modsRbastard: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2017
pato405:

sent via DHL!

Stop putting all your house and office keys on your car key ring cheesy it will save you a whole of ware and tear due to friction.

1 Like

Re: fixed by pato405(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
modsRbastard:

Stop putting all your house and office keys on your car key ring cheesy it will save you a whole of ware and tear due to friction.

I think that was what happened. I had a whole lot of heavy bunch of keys along with my car keys. lesson learned!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Toyota Carina E / I Need A 2005 Toyota Corolla For Purchase / How Can I Know A Good Car Engine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.