Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics (1661 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Ndi-Igbo Kelenu Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari!!!!!!

Photos of the grand official partnership (with effect from today 2nd Jan 2018) between Innoson Motors and the Nigerian Army for the production of military vehicles...

1 Share

Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by Lifestone(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2018
The best way to go. We must encourage our local production and keep the job at home. If Innoson succeeds as I do expect him to do, it will further encourage other entrepreneurs to go into car production.
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2018
The poster ahead of me God Bless you

For the people playing tribal cards and PDP and cohorts

Can you see ?

PDP and Igbos are working hand in hand to destroy our nation
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Lifestone:
The best way to go. We must encourage our local production and keep the job at home. If Innoson succeeds as I do expect him to do, it will further encourage other entrepreneurs to go into car production.
They need to be patronized after they've been encouraged as well cool
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by paschal47(m): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:

Can you see ?

Young man you like noise angry
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:

Can you see ?

Please who is PDP and who are IPOB's if I may ask?
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Please who is PDP and who are IPOB's if I may ask?

Very Good question

Igbos are those miscreants that FG declared terrorist
They are bent on destroying our land the threatened our Kong's from the east eg obo of Onitsha an other voices that condemned their nefarious activities

PDP is a party that have failed God and humanity
They have destroyed Nigeria beyond repair
The failed as a ruling party also failing as opposition party

PDP looted our common wealth with impunity

Is that OK with you now

1 Like

Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2018
paschal47:

Young man you like noise angry

Anyone that have empathy for this two groups are called
Enemies of the state
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by Lifestone(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
They need to be patronized after they've been encouraged as well cool
This thread is about the patronage that Innoson is getting from the present PMB government. Once he performs and the army is happy,trust me more government businesses will flow to his direction and that will lead to more job creation and further boost our GDP.
Why import what we can produce locally, same reason I say kudos on the domestic production of rice and the plan to ban further rice imports.
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:
Very Good question

They are bent on destroying our land the threatened our Kong's from the east eg obo of Onitsha an other voices that condemned their nefarious activities

Is that OK with you now
That's good, I want to ask again:

1. Who are Omoluabi's?

2. Is PDP a person or an Entity?
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Lifestone:

This thread is about the patronage that Innoson is getting from the present PMB government. Once he performs and the army is happy,trust me more government businesses will flow to his direction and that will lead to more job creation and further boost our GDP.
Why import what we can produce locally, same reason I say kudos on the domestic production of rice and the plan to ban further rice imports.
That will be great if we patronize our home made products cool
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by abuchilag: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:

Very Good question

Is that OK with you now

This man needs serious help. Are you this blind? Can't you engage in constructive discussion?
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good, I want to ask again:

1. Who are Omoluabi's?

Anyone in PDP are enemies of the state

They are destroyers

They destroyed our nation, land and economy
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by sarrki(m): 6:27am On Jan 03, 2018
abuchilag:

This man needs serious help. Are you this blind? Can't you engage in constructive discussion?

All PDP goons are suppose to be ashamed of what there party did
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:

Anyone in PDP are enemies of the state

They are destroyers

They destroyed our nation, land and economy
Oga you've not answered my questions and please don't over speed. I ask again...

1. Who are Omoluabi's?

Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by myrrtle(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
sarrki:

All PDP goons are suppose to be ashamed of what there party did
And your god, the dullard of Daura, is doing what? young man have you read the news today? Did you see how many people were killed in Benue and Adamawa since December last year? has your god said anything to condemn or stop his evil kinsmen? Young man you better receive sense in this 2018 before your case becomes more miserable. it's quite unfortunate that you support an evil leader with all your heart and claim its patriotism. almost all your post here are disgraceful and shameful, but you don't know. Better better grow up and stop all these your nonsense.
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by Nobody: 7:48am On May 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Grand Official Partnership Between Innoson And Nigeria Army -pics by Nobody: 1:55am On May 28, 2020
Ok oo

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mercedes-Benz Car Prices In Naira With Car Pictures & Trims / Between Lexus Es350 2008, Honda Crosstour 2010, Acura Mdx 2008 And Mercedes Benz / I Want To Start Car Dealerships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.