Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Moving To Botswana. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Botswana. (5350 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Finaly Off To Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Botswana. by SimplyFabulous: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please are there any Nigerians here on Nairaland that live in Botswana?
I need information about life in Botswana and what i need to know about relocating to Botswana.
Help me with any information possible.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by sway112: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Boss gini? Why Botswana?
Re: Moving To Botswana. by SimplyFabulous: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
sway112:
Boss gini? Why Botswana?

I supply some stuffs there and many of my clients tell me that it will really move for me if i can come over there. So am serioisly considering it but i want to know how life is there first especially for we Nigerians as foreigners.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by Anyecan: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Howfar? Have u had info? R u there now?
Re: Moving To Botswana. by SimplyFabulous: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Anyecan:
Howfar? Have u had info? R u there now?

I haven't. Still hoping to get info

1 Like

Re: Moving To Botswana. by Larrycool1234(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bros abeg what do you supply ?
Re: Moving To Botswana. by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

I supply some stuffs there and many of my clients tell me that it will really move for me if i can come over there. So am serioisly considering it but i want to know how life is there first especially for we Nigerians as foreigners.

Check if this person's comment will be of help: https://www.nairaland.com/3254709/nairalander-botswana#48050471

Goodluck!
Re: Moving To Botswana. by Engen(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2017
What do you want to know... I live in Gaborone my wife is from there, we moved to Botswana in 2009 from Cape Town
Re: Moving To Botswana. by SimplyFabulous: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2017
Engen:
What do you want to know... I live in Gaborone my wife is from there, we moved to Botswana in 2009 from Cape Town
Wow thats great. Its exactly Gaborone am going to stay. I want to know what it takes to get the visa being that i am going to start my business there. I also want to know how i can go about accommodation and how life is there generally please.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by mogulendowed(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019

I NEED HELP TO GET A BOTSWANA VISA PLEASE.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by mogulendowed(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Engen:

How to get a Botswana visa.

Re: Moving To Botswana. by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 25, 2020
As of 2014, Botswana has the third-highest prevalence rate for HIV/AIDS, with roughly 20% of the population infected. Culled from Wikipedia.

Please if you're going to Botswana be aware of the high HIV rates in the country.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by Ishilove: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2020
GreenKalada:
As of 2014, Botswana has the third-highest prevalence rate for HIV/AIDS, with roughly 20% of the population infected. Culled from Wikipedia.

Please if you're going to Botswana be aware of the high HIV rates in the country.
That's really high.
Re: Moving To Botswana. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ishilove:

That's really high.

Yes! Very high indeed!
Re: Moving To Botswana. by bamidele89: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
SimplyFabulous:

Bro abeg what did you sell

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Singapore / Who Schooled And Worked In The Uk?.how Did You Do It?. / How Did U Pay Ur Foreign School Fees From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.