Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding (37270 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by mikejj(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin this abaga big o.like cherubim and seraphim

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by DickTator1: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
mikejj:
grin this abaga big o.like cherubim and seraphim
I think Tinubu was telling Emami something else.

Tinubu: Chief can you beg Saraki for me?
Emami: Haba Jagaban, why don't you beg him yourself? Anyway chief why did you bring Remi? Did you bring her for Dino?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by mikejj(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:
Tinubu: Chief can you beg Saraki for me? Emami: Haba Jagaban, why don't you beg him yourself?
hahaha

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by seunmsg(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:

[s]I think Tinubu was telling Emami something else.

Emami: Haba Jagaban, why don't you beg him yourself?[/s]

Emami: Baba, thanks for coming o, your kind of leadership is exemplary.

Tinubu: Emami my boy, never mind o. Saraki na my boy now, e don send Ekweremadu and others to beg me since. Beside, when it comes to corruption, our interest aligns perfectly.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by omowolewa: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hope he met Dino there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

Emami: Baba, thanks for coming o, your kind of leadership is exemplary.

Tinubu: Emami my boy, never mind o. Saraki na my boy now, e don send Ekweremadu and others to beg me since. Beside, when it comes to corruption, our interest aligns perfectly.
Leadership in what?

Is it in Cocaine business or

Is it in mouth odour

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by seunmsg(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Leadership in what?

Is it in Cocaine business or

Is it in mouth odour

In bringing together the first opposition party that defeated an under performing incumbent president in the history of Nigeria.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Mak4web(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:

Emami: Haba Jagaban, why don't you beg him yourself?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:
Thought Saraki was Tinubu's enemy, what's he doing there?
[In politics,dere r no permenent fren nor enemy bt permenent interest.img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/6176776_img20171029152241220_jpeg82b3ee005deffbab1d0fd028056ad147[/img]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:

Emami: Haba Jagaban, why don't you beg him yourself?
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6176776_img20171029152241220_jpeg82b3ee005deffbab1d0fd028056ad147
In politics,dere r no permenent fren nor enemy but permenent interest.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

In bringing together the first opposition party that defeated an under performing incumbent president in the history of Nigeria.
The North always tell us that Kano votes surpassed the whole SW votes for buhari so stop making that cocaine sniffer a demi god.

He played a great part to buhari success but Rotimi Amaechi and Saraki were the ones that gifted buhari victory with their Npdp

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by seunmsg(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North always tell us that Kano votes surpassed the whole SW votes for buhari so stop making that cocaine sniffer a demi god.

He played a great part to buhari success but Rotimi Amaechi and Saraki were the ones that gifted buhari victory with their Npdp

Even Buhari himself said it publicly that without Tinubu, we won't have APC today. So, whether you choose to believe irrelevant noisemakers like Ango Abdullahi and Junaid Mohammed is not my concern. If you ask your hero in buffoonery, I am sure he will tell you who sent him packing to Otueke.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

Even Buhari himself said it publicly that without Tinubu, we won't have APC today. So, whether you choose to believe irrelevant noisemakers like Ango Abdullahi and Junaid Mohammed is not my concern. If you ask your hero in buffoonery, I am sure he will tell you who sent him packing to Otueke.
Buhari said without Tinubu there won't be APC not that he won't have won cool

Always read in between the fine lines of those Hausa Fulani statements. Bornu governor even said the glory of buhari victory should go to SS/SE cos of their voter apathy.

It's only on SW papers that i do hear Tinubu made buhari the
PPresident when same Tinubu couldn't muzzle himself to be
VP.

Stop half truths.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by seunmsg(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari said without Tinubu there won't be APC not that he won't have won cool

Always read in between the fine lines of those Hausa Fulani statements. Bornu governor even said the glory of buhari victory should go to SS/SE cos of their voter apathy.

It's only on SW papers that i do hear Tinubu made buhari the
PPresident when same Tinubu couldn't muzzle himself to be
VP.

Stop half truths.

Believe whatever suits your narration. Nigerians and the man who was retired to Otueke knows the truth and that's all that matters.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

Believe whatever suits your narration. Nigerians and the man who was retired to Otueke knows the truth and that's all that matters.
I just called out the Northern folks who
are more Nigerians than any of us and you are still saying Nigerians grin

Tinubu contributed but Rotimi Amaechi and Saraki not forgetting El Rufai gave buhari the Presidency on a gold platter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Caseless: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
DickTator1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6176776_img20171029152241220_jpeg82b3ee005deffbab1d0fd028056ad147
you still think those guys care about their differences?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Kyase(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I just called out the Northern folks who
are more Nigerians than any of us and you are still saying Nigerians grin

Tinubu contributed but Rotimi Amaechi and Saraki not forgetting El Rufai gave buhari the Presidency on a gold platter
You have issues with Tinubu, now i know.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by BrutalJab: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
seunmsg:

You are calling your Fulani masters irrelevant noisemakers? I pity you.

How many state in SW is Tinubu controlling? So much for celebrating and adoring a man who stole you and your children future dry. chai!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Kyase:
You have issues with Tinubu, now i know.
Can i pay you 50 naira daily for you not to reply my comment angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Kyase(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Not enough. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

I am willing to pay you double to stop replying my comment.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by capatainrambo: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
you dey talk like man

your handle should be princeofnepal
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2017
seunmsg:

I am willing to pay you double to stop replying my comment.
Quadruple it and we are in business.

Kyase i will double yours and that's my final offer.

Seunmsg I'm expecting my alert this weekend because i have someone i have to settle.

In a nutshell thats how APC works

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2017
capatainrambo:
you dey talk like man

your handle should be princeofnepal
Make it King self grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Kyase(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Quadruple it and we are in business.

Kyase i will double yours and that's my final offer.

Seunmsg I'm expecting my alert this weekend because i have someone i have to settle.

In a nutshell thats how APC works
Deal, starting now. Want my alert.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Kyase:
Deal, starting now. Want my alert.
Calm down I've not being paid and stop quoting me for real.

I just don't like you

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Kyase(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Calm down I've not being paid and stop quoting me for real.

I just don't like you
jesus! This is the first. shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2017
seunmsg:

Continue fooling yourself. Tinunbu sold you, yorubas and your generations for crumbs. Yet you come here to post crap. Shame

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by brainpulse: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Whether you like, love it or not you can't take Tinubu from the SW political hemispheres. Saraki knows that his success in Nigeria politics can't be without Tinubu, so he has to do everything to win him
Re: Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2017
I came to know if its true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebration Of Wike's Reelection: Live From Government House Port Harcourt / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.