Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home (31677 Views)

Atiku Having "Cash Flow" Problems / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai / President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by sunnysunny69(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by breakeven: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Uhmm!! This was how they packaged and sold buhari to us and today we are regretting it. undecided
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by sunnyside16(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Light dinner with cap and laptop. 2019 ticket is sold out already, baba must continue to punish us all o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by joenor(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2017
He know why he dey eat that one, make he for nor go sleep for meeting.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by amalab30(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Na so Buhari and Osinbajo scam us for 2015 wey Dem dey drink Lipton and N20 Cowbell.

All na wash. Thief no be by light food,,you know whether this one na after he don lehm correct meal?

Something Light by Falz comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by id911(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Sunnycliff:
No matter how simple atiku tries to be now

.... IT'S too late

... Let him go and rest

Take it easy bro!

Let's ATIKULATE in 2019 for a better Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Emvicprints1: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Una Don start atiku pee like a gentleman atiku eats like a gentleman. Una no go go sleep Nonsense.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Antoeni(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Loi presido in waiting,enjoy ur light meal
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2017
WTF

So this is news? undecided
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
they are seriously trying to sell this man to us but kolewerk we now know better. go and show us how everybody feed
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2017
Was it a coincidental shot or intentional foul? angry
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by asawanathegreat(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Age is a number
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by kokomaster3d: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Nawa o ebe like say all political calculations is tilting towards Atiku
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by RealAAdekunjo(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2017
y
BoleynDynaSTY:
You guys keep trying to sell D's man but it won't work.....that could be oat or something but certainly not garri.
y
i wonder jawe....
yeye people, can a common man posses this
is this his first time of using it
just to mystify the populace is this his yeye picture
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by breakeven: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
This was how they packaged and sold buhari to us. We did not know we were voting for a wolve in sheep clothing.all warning were turned to deaf ears.
Today he has turned out to be the worse president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
enyi1:

Don't make me ruin this Monday morning for you.
See you being banned if you break the rules smiley cool
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by enyi1: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

Take it easy bro!

Bro, i am a guy like you and i know it's all about the hustle. Deep down inside your heart u know Atiku has nothing to deliver please let us not sell our conscience over a paltry sum of money. Because if we do posterity will judge us, history will judge us.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Sunnycliff(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2017
id911:

Take it easy bro!

How much dem pay you?

Or wetin dem don promise you wey dey make you ATIKU LATE rather than ARTICULATE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
The posture alone speaks volume of ATIKU'a business acumen and political sagacity!!
Pls reflect and bring ATIKU on 2019
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Jennifer89(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017
some people will vote him because of this mtchewwww
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by kaydp: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
You guys keep trying to sell D's man but it won't work.....that could be oat or something but certainly not garri.
Who cares whether it's garri I don't even know what message OP is trying to pass. That he lives a simple life or he multitasks so therefore give him your vote cry
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Boyooosa(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2017
id911:
This is surely how most 21st century leaders and business men carry out their daily activities. It's called multitasking
ID seriously, u dey fall my hand, I asked you some logical questions in our previous chats on maina's post/thread, u ran away. Here u come again, r u a leaner? If u wan to do this, go and check tinubu's social pages and continue from there, we are waiting.
That lalaticlala go just see picture of food on the table without asking questions and will move to FP straight. E be like say e don get a way wey guys dey tip mods on nl now...because person go send in productive post but it will never reach fp but atiku eating dinner will enter. May be ID sef na one of the mods sef because this pix na set up, u go know say na ty bello snap am or mobolaji amusan.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by kaydp: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Jennifer89:
some people will vote him because of this mtchewwww
I don't think we're that stupid
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by Sonoyom(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2017
He is checking his bet9ja slip

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by enyi1: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
The posture alone speaks volume of ATIKU'a business acumen and political sagacity!!
Pls reflect and bring ATIKU on 2019
Baba, give me one reason why you think Atiku is the best thing we need and i give you two reasons he's not. I'm ready to take on Atiku and his goons now. I have made it my duty to depose your pay master!
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by jegz25(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
He eats miserly. But check out how Bubu feeds. I'm sure it's gonna be miserably because of the ear and throat infections. Lools.,
says a poor man
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by enyi1: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Sonoyom:
He is checking his bet9ja slip
Lol
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by kaydp: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
enyi1:

Bro, i am a guy like you and i know it's all about the hustle. Deep down inside your heart u know Atiku has nothing to deliver please let us not sell our conscience over a paltry sum of money. Because if we do posterity will judge us, history will judge us.
These ones don't care about posterity
Re: Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home by toggy: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2017
Table manner!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Atiku & Secondus Sign Peace Accord (pictures) / Governor Oyetola Heads To Appeal Court Following Defeat At Osun Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.