Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures (27246 Views)

Ceec Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by adeniyi55: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by dharmmylolar(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2017
gaomas:
Nice one
Scam
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by 2shure: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
boring
6year old
dumb raps
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by Daraph(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
benedictac:
who be that bae with flat rate?

Show us your own smiley
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by jobbers: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
good
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by benedictac(f): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Daraph:

Show us your own smiley

for your info my first son is 15 and I breast fed him. so imagine it urself. i nor be your mate
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by benedictac(f): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Can we see ur own standing eggs?

for your info my first son is 15 and I breast fed him. so imagine it urself. i nor be your mate
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by Daraph(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2017
benedictac:

Story for the gods.
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by LoRdCaT(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Sealords everywhere
Vikings not sealords
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by BrutalJab: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017
benedictac:

oh really? The lady you are mocking is a 15yrs old teen right?

If at your age, you are yet to have common sense, it's over!
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
27 indeed
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by designVATExcel: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Can we see ur own standing eggs?

Help me ask them oh. Just criticizing like kids.
We all know firm *** are rare so why not appreciate her regardless.
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by Tbpeters: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Sealords everywhere

BROTHER YOU GET EYE WELLA
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tbpeters:

BROTHER YOU GET EYE WELLA

*sister

1 Like

Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Vikings not sealords

Your thought undecided

My thought lipsrsealed
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by LoRdCaT(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Your thought undecided

My thought lipsrsealed
Its not about thoughts, its about facts. I didn't state my thought, I stated the fact. its up to you to accept correction.

or don't.
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Its not about thoughts, its about facts. I didn't state my thought, I stated the fact. its up to you to accept correction.

or don't.

What correction are you making here... this is a public forum - you say your view, i say my view^ shikena lipsrsealed

You could have at least used your so called correction to make a fresh comment instead of quoting me...

Again i repeat my thoughts

Your thoughts

Leave mine alone
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by LoRdCaT(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

What correction are you making here... this is a public forum - you say your view, i say my view^ shikena lipsrsealed

You could have at least used your so called correction to make a fresh comment instead of quoting me...

Again i repeat my thoughts

Your thoughts

Leave mine alone
I refuse to believe you are this dumb. Let me explain like this

This can be likened to you saying that 2+2=6, then I correct you by saying telling you that 2+2=4 which is actually a universal fact but then you claim that I have no right to correct you as you are airing your opinion. Do you realise how stupid you sound now? On issues like these, it's impossible to have varying opinions since there are universally accepted facts about these things. Black and red belongs to vikings and not sealord. Savvy?
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I refuse to believe you are this dumb. Let me explain like this

This can be likened to you saying that 2+2=6, then I correct you by saying telling you that 2+2=4 which is actually a universal fact but then you claim that I have no right to correct you as you are airing your opinion. Do you realise how stupid you sound now? On issues like these, it's impossible to have varying opinions since there are universally accepted facts about these things. Black and red belongs to vikings and not sealord. Savvy?

You are the biggest fool on this planet....Sealord it is to me and sealord it would be...better you save your nonsense vikings correction for your family members

Monkey like you

Keep drinking paracetamol for another mans headache

Anumnpam
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by LoRdCaT(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

You are the biggest fool on this planet....Sealord it is to me and sealord it would be...better you save your nonsense vikings correction for your family members

Monkey like you

Keep drinking paracetamol for another mans headache

Anumnpam
You sound hurt. it's no one's fault that your parents made terrible choice by getting married. Why would two dumbfucks decided to live together and breed dumbfucks forever? I blame them for this. you are ten notches below the regular idiot. If evolution is right and we sprang from apes, you obviously didn't spring far. The saddest part is you will not take corrections and end your generation of stupidity, you'll marry another idiot (if you have not already) and breed more mini idiots.

Well let me explain again, screaming 'sealord it is to you and sealord it will be' is like saying; 1+1=7 to you. You see how stupid you sound/are? But accepting correction is accepting the truth just like its true that you hail from a lineage of retards. And you know the truth will set you free

Red and black is viking not sealord. I know you are brain-dead like your parents and grandparents and every generation before them, but I must do my civic duty by trying to slap sense into you.
Re: Falz 'Playboy' Themed 27th Birthday Party In Pictures by Tbpeters: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

*sister

SORRY MY SISTER I DIDNT READ THE GENDER SIGN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Mercy Johnson On Set Of "Dumebi Goes To School" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.