Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie (2612 Views)

About 100 Buhari Campaign Buses Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2017
A rejoinder to this post on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/4145670/81-buharis-100-appointees-northerners

Many of us saw the headline created by the newspaper and just Jumped into comments without looking at the fact before us.

The same newspaper published the 100 names and thier region. Did anyone bother to count it before commenting?

Looking through the list published, the number of Northerners was about 64, number of Southerners about 32 and with about 4 unconfirmed regions.

We should say things as it is. It is already lopsided. Why inflate it even more?

Note: In my counting Kwara, Benue and Kogi are counted as North. If we discount those 3 states from the and call them neutral region it will be about 57 Northerners, 32 southerners, 7 neutrals and 4 unconfirmed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Oyiboman69: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2017
OP can you please get a hard copy of the paper? Cos i am having difficulty counting it up there

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Oyiboman69:
OP can you please get a hard copy of the paper? Cos i am having difficulty counting it up there

Click on the original post, it is clearer there. I got mine by screen shot of the original post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2017
I haven't confirmed myself but I won't be surprised.

The press often twist facts to achieve some set agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
I haven't confirmed myself but I won't be surprised.

The press often twist facts to achieve some set agenda.

Please try and look at it. it will take you only 3mins to count.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2017
life2017:

Please try and look at it. it will take you only 3mins to count.

In a bit.
Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by EmeeNaka: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2017
These are 32 Southerners and 64 Northerners.
There is nothing like unconfirmed even though it's written there, you can easily tell where those names comes from.
67 Northern
32 Southern.
It's completely a skewed appointment but I careless, I don't expect anything else than something like that

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Evablizin(f): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2017
sad
Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2017
You are right.

In my haste counted 23 from south and 4 unconfirmed.

In addition, The likes of Benue, Kwara, Kogi are considered North which sort of skews his appointments.

The press are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Desyner: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Whad difference does it make. Fulani herdsmen still roam around with AK-47 and matchet.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by madridguy(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2017
We said it in the thread created to paint PMB black, the list was gathered in beer parlour spot somewhere in that particular region with hatred DNA.

Thanks @ OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by QuotaSystem: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:
You are right.

In my haste counted 23 from south and 4 unconfirmed.

In addition, The likes of Benue, Kwara, Kogi are considered North which sort of skews his appointments.

The press are one of the biggest problems in Nigeria.

Interestingly, the article also presented the northerners as inhabitants of a single region, instead of 3 whole regions (NW, NE & NC) to make it look like individuals from one region are being favored.

Regardless, there is no need dwelling on inconsequential rants, they still have a long time to wail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Interestingly, the article also presented the northerners as inhabitants of a single region, instead of 3 whole regions (NW, NE & NC) to make it look like individuals from one region are being favored.

Regardless, there is no need dwelling on inconsequential rants, they still have a long time to wail.

They conveniently "unconfirmed" Chidi Momah and Uwakwe who are evidently Southern.

I overlooked one Cross River guy which brings my number to 27 confirmed southerners.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Rawani: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2017
life2017:
A rejoinder to this post on front page

Many of us saw the headline created by the newspaper and just Jumped into comments without looking at the fact before us.

The same newspaper published the 100 names and thier region. Did anyone bother to count it before commenting?

Looking through the list published, the number of Northerners was about 64, number of Southerners about 32 and with about 4 unconfirmed regions.

We should say things as it is. It is already lopsided. Why inflate it even more?

Note: In my counting Kwara, Benue and Kogi are counted as North. If we discount those 3 states from the and call them neutral region it will be about 59 Northerners, 32 southerners, 5 neutrals and 4 unconfirmed.

Attn: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

In the interest of fairness and protection of this forum's integrity, this rejoinder/correction should be given the same audience the misleading report was unfortunately given.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Rawani:

In the interest of fairness and protection of this forum's integrity, this rejoinder/correction should be given the same audience the misleading report was unfortunately given.
There is no amount of talk to tell us that Buhari is not a bigot.

The rejoinder smacks of diffrence between Six and half a dozen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Rawani:

True

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Mynd44: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Rawani:

Let the OP write out the list and tell the state of each person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Rawani: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

And how about you?

Are you also a bigot?

Your post history laughs in hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Good idea.

Ambiguity must be avoided as much as possible.
Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
What we should be concerned about is, did the appointments follow due process.

Do we have the right people in those places.

Are they performing.

Bigotry will be our undoing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Look in the mirror.
Even from here I perceive the stench of bigotry in you.

5 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2017
if him like make him be 64 or 80 it does not contribute to Nigerians greatness

you will still need to go out there and find something to eat

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Rawani: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Mynd44:

CC: Life2017

However, in the interest of fairness, I don't think the OP of the misleading report listed out the states of each person before it was hurriedly pushed to the FP. Kindly exercise your discretion with equity as a guide.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
if him like make him be 64 or 80 it does not contribute to Nigerians greatness

you will still need to go out there and find something to eat

Misinformation disseminated with the aim to create confusion and provoke hatred must be resisted by all means.

Anyone with a modicum of conscience must see to this.

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by BigIyanga: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
What we should be concerned about is, did the appointments follow due process.

Do we have the right people in those places.

Are they performing.

Bigotry will be our undoing.
StFu! So Malami, Bachir, Dambazau, Kyari, Magu and Idris are all performing?
Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
BigIyanga:

StFu! So Malami, Bachir, Dambazau, Kyari, Magu and Idris are all performing?

I believe you are suffering from early morning idiocy.

Where did I say they are performing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by kalvoken(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
So kogi, Kwara, and Benue are southern states abi.

More over, how many of them are there. Cry all the you want, the yet to be born will hear the story of an all time Democratic dictator in the name of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Rawani:

CC: Life2017

However, in the interest of fairness, I don't think the OP of the misleading report listed out the states of each person before it was hurriedly pushed to the FP. Kindly exercise your discretion with equity as a guide.

Mynd44, I concur to this.

In the spirit of equity and Fairplay this deserves Frontpage too, you guys were quick to push a blatant lie to front page.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Misinformation disseminated with the aim to create confusion and provoke hatred must be resisted by all means.

Anyone with a modicum of conscience must see to this.
you are talking as if the lie and misinformation started today

64 is way too much and why will they have 64 since is 1 nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: The Post That 81 In 100 Buhari Appointment Are Northerners Is a Lie by GavelSlam: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you are talking as if the lie and misinformation started today

64 is way too much and why will they have 64 since is 1 nigeria

Have you considered the number of states that make up the north? Have you considered their population?

Did it ever occur to you that the president is applying the federal character principle?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Don Wanny, His Boys, The Guns And The Military .... / See How Borno Governor Represented Nigeria At Japan Summit / Emiefele Was Alarmed By Billions Of Naira In Sabiu Yusuf Account-kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.