Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido (1074 Views)

APC Lacks Capacity To Rule Nigeria— Lamido / Bigger Thieves Working With Buhari - Maina / Politics Maina Attacks Presidency, Says Bigger Thieves Working With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Ibrahim9090: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2017
Sule Lamido, former governor of Jigawa state, has stated that the All Progressive Congress (APC) lied to Nigerians in 2015.

He also accused the ruling party of harbouring the “bigger thieves” and increasing hardship of the people.
POLITICSAPC harbours ‘bigger thieves’ in Nigeria – LamidoPublished on October 29, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

Sule Lamido, former governor of Jigawa state, has stated that the All Progressive Congress (APC) lied to Nigerians in 2015.

He also accused the ruling party of harbouring the “bigger thieves” and increasing hardship of the people.

Dismissing the ongoing anti-corruption fight, Lamido described the war against graft as selective.

Lamido said, “If there’s anybody who reaped most from PDP’s evil, it is the APC and they know what they campaigned on were pure lies. They know it.

“Their government is a creation of evil and shame, because it was fertilized by the PDP. The APC government is our daughter because the PDP made them. Minus the PDP, there would be no APC.

“If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now.POLITICSAPC harbours ‘bigger thieves’ in Nigeria – LamidoPublished on October 29, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

Dismissing the ongoing anti-corruption fight, Lamido described the war against graft as selective.

Lamido said, “If there’s anybody who reaped most from PDP’s evil, it is the APC and they know what they campaigned on were pure lies. They know it.

“Their government is a creation of evil and shame, because it was fertilized by the PDP. The APC government is our daughter because the PDP made them. Minus the PDP, there would be no APC.

“If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now.

“When they say we’re thieves, it is the smaller thieves that remained in the PDP, the bigger thieves are in the APC.

“If they cannot lead, they should quit and we take over.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/29/apc-harbours-bigger-thieves-nigeria-lamido/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Atiku2019: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2017
recycled thieves
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by talented143(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Association of Past Criminals

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by fergie001: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2017
You can now see that the argument is between the bigger and smaller thieves.
So,one of the qualifications of been a President of Nigeria is that you must be a thief.Well,we all know that because the Presidential ladder is full of corrupt pathways.

But Alas,

"If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now."-Lamido

Oga,Are you inadvertently,incorrugibly saying BUHARI is our LAMB OF GOD?

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by mondob2k(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Ttue
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by SmellingAnus(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by nero2face: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Even if am asleep, I can still count so many thieves in APC, they include : Amechi, Okorocha, Fashola, Oshomole, Atiku, Tinubu, Aregbeshola, Yahaya-Bello, etc.. thunder go fire una come 2019...Ndi Oshi,

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by ajepako(f): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2017
Sadly that is the truth..

PDP thieves are 'pick pockets'compared to APC ' Armed robbers"

My sumission? None deserve our votes..

QED
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by littlewonders: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Kpo..kwe!!
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by QueenSekxy(f): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
fergie001:
“If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now."
examine your brain,,now tell me ..do you have sense undecided
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Ovamboland(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2017
In summary oga you are a thief but a small one. Your ambition to be president is to be transformed into a bigger thief
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by nero2face: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2017
ajepako:
Sadly that is the truth..

PDP thieves are 'pick pockets'compared to APC ' Armed robbers"

My sumission? None deserve our votes..

QED
abeg declare intention make we for vote u then, angels won't come down from heaven to rule us na
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by izombie(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2017
True. You all are thieves but buhari and his apc are the bigger thieves. For once a nigerian politician has said the truth.

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by fergie001: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

2 Cor.13:5a,says examine yourself....
Perhaps,I don't ,you that replies who don't have sense.....Do you?

You remind me of one young man,who went to take his bathe,and naked,he jumped into the river,he sighted a man come pick his clothes,he springed from the water and started chasing the man naked;the man kept on running into the city,and the swimmer kept on chasing,who would the community people think is mad?
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by wristbangle: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Sighs...., Ermm well... can I talk u via pm?
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2017
[/quote][/b]"Lamido said, “If there’s anybody who reaped most from PDP’s evil, it is the APC and they know what they campaigned on were pure lies. They know it.
“If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now."[b]
[quote]
grin grin grin These are indeed bad times to be an APC member In other words, PDP is made up of overt thieves while APC is annoyingly made up of professional sanctimonious crooks.
Deodorant is used in cases of APC's corruption while sledge hammer is used in corruption acts that concerns the PDP-law of selective justice.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by QueenSekxy(f): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Sighs...., Ermm well... can I talk u via pm?
goodmorning, ?why sighing this early morning on my commentijikwa ahu undecided
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by olamil43: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2017
get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by ajepako(f): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2017
nero2face:
abeg declare intention make we for vote u then, angels won't come down from heaven to rule us na

Bros, as e dey be eh....

Na individual go sure pass or even KOWA
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by wristbangle: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Good morning cool & how u doing this morning?. I sent it already. Kindly reply. Cheers
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by nero2face: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
fergie001:
So,one of the qualifications of been a President of Nigeria is that you must be a thief.Well,we all know that because the Presidential ladder is full orlf corrupt pathways.

But Alas,

"If you are with the APC, Buhari will clean you and that’s why all people from the PDP who went to the APC are very clean now."-Lamido

are u telling me ur confused about this simple indirect statement?... Jesus

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by kalvoken(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
fergie001:
So,one of the qualifications of been a President of Nigeria is that you must be a thief.Well,we all know that because the Presidential ladder is full of corrupt pathways.

But Alas,

You never chin Chun, until you una put atiku that place.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by fergie001: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
nero2face:
are u telling me ur confused about this simple indirect statement?... Jesus
Baba,I am not confused,I want to be sure,abeg

Well,sealed lips

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
izombie:
True. You all are thieves but buhari and his apc are the bigger thieves. For once a nigerian politician has said the truth.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by agbangam: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2017
And Most of the thieves in APC are from where PDP of course, dey brought their stealing habit into APC.... from Saraki to Maina to even d grass cutter are product of PDP.
Even d Lamido is a confirmed thief with his two Sons. They all have cases with EFCC.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2017
APC stealing is mind boggling
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

kedu ife gi na nwa ahu na kpari umu igbo ga ekwu Uche gi di ya biko. Anyi ma ndi bu ndi na achoghi ka igbo nwere onu ebe a.

Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by juman(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2017
APC is not better party.

APC government is confused and wicked government.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by QueenSekxy(f): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
kedu ife gi na nwa ahu na kpari umu igbo ga ekwu Uche gi di ya biko. Anyi ma ndi bu ndi na achoghi ka igbo nwere onu ebe a.
I understand, ,wink..thanks
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by damascuskyi: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Please ignore that vagabond.
Re: APC Harbours ‘bigger Thieves’ In Nigeria – Lamido by Nbote(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2017
Association of Professional Criminals

The Economic & Political Implications Of Aku Ruo Ulo In Anambra State / Ojukwu Sworn-in As Head-of-state Of Biafra In Enugu 1967(throwback Photo) / President Buhari Says More People Killed In Taraba Than Benue And Kaduna