Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,445 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

#i Stand Against Corruption In Nigeria....global Protest In Front Of White House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #i Stand Against Corruption In Nigeria....global Protest In Front Of White House (360 Views)

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#i Stand Against Corruption In Nigeria....global Protest In Front Of White House by taribojacob(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Nigerians in their numbers are set to match and protest against high level corruption in Nigeria in front of the White House on NOVEMBER 4TH 2017 to press home their frustration in the ongoing FRAUD called "War against Corruption".
The Buhari administration had lied and decieved Nigerians into believing that they will fight corruption, but instead Corruption is getting institutionalized in every facet of Nigeria's Governmental, political, business and social sectors.
NIGERIANS HOME AND ABROAD MUST TAKE A STANCE; #I STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA to be broadcasted live on youtube, facebook, twitter and other social media
Corruption is a cancer, if not cut off will consume the entire Nigeria system. MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD; JOIN IN THIS REVOLUTION, A MOVEMENT THAT WILL SNOW BALL INTO A NEW DAWN IN NIGERIA; Posterity will judge us if we let these thieves in the ruling class run our nation to ROT.
Twit and retwit, share and like this hash tag, every patriot in Nigeria, must take a stand for justice; join the protes; log on for details at
www.ndagg.org
Re: #i Stand Against Corruption In Nigeria....global Protest In Front Of White House by taribojacob(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2017
MOD
PLS PLACE ON FRONT PAGE, this is very critical for our unborn generation, we must start from a point of strength, the social media is our strength, we can not fight the corrupt system with battle axes, guns and war planes, but with the collective efforts of the masses on a social network like this can change the tide for us, i remember the ARAB SPRING, it all started like this and made far reaching impact in the Arab world.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Lost Her Tube After Pastor Impregnated Her, Had Abortions For Him / Serious Commotion As Adekunle Ajasin University Undergraduate Beheads Mother / Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.