Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money (1711 Views)

APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries / Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Preciousnelly19: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Another sordid tale of what may befall Anambra state should Hon Tony Nwoye find his way to the Government House occurred during the week when a brawl ensued between him and his Deputy at the pool-side of a hotel in Awka over monies meant for the rival cult groups which make up their campaign team. Nwoye is a member of the Neo-Black Movement of Africa () while his running mate Dozie Ikedife jnr belong to The Buccaneers Supreme Fraternity.

A highly reliable source within the group said that the fight which had been simmering for awhile reportedly came to the fore when Ikedife confronted Nwoye following repeated complains by his boys that they are regularly shot-changed even when they do most of the security work." In fact Ikedife told Tony, I am your senior and it is high time we sorted this once and for all. Tony's retort annoyed him and he pushed him leading to a scuffle and intervention of the members." He stated.
Mr. Jef, a witness of the pool-side brawl, expressed surprise at the rowdy scene. Said he; " I am visiting from Lagos and didn't know the guys. But I must say that I was worried about the concentration of a bunch funny looking guys especially when they pushed and shoved. I must say it was immediately controlled."

Attempt to get the confirmation of the hotel management was rebuffed by a Supervisor who stated: "It is our job to protect the confidentiality of our clientele."

It would be recalled that the APC candidate was reported to be cash-trapped to prosecute his campaign as a result of non-release of funds promised by most of the serving governors. It is also said that his business tycoon god-father is making frantic efforts in search of money to prosecute his agenda to take over Anambra.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/259148/cultism-anambra-apc-candidate-nwoye-fights-deputy-over-mone.html
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Paperwhite(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Junk journalism but it's nothing new.APC is a cult of evil and wicked souls desperate for power.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by saint047(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2017
Picture or ....
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2017
Shame I mean big shame!
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
You people will never learn. Instead of selling whoever is your candidate to win the heart of people, you resort in negative campaign against Nwoye. You guys should understand that you are indirectly selling Nwoye, imprinting his name in the minds of people. This was exactly the same misstep PDP did in 2015 that earned calamitous Buhari some sympathy....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by amazingspiderma: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2017
APC has voted itself out of leadership before the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by aolawale025: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2017
They had better save the money. They would need it cos I don't see them making it to the government house

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by lamore777: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2017
APC is not among the top 3 parties in Anambra, it will take a massive scale of rigging for APC to win a ward. There's no way they can rig this one, it's very obvious. Apart from APC being very unpopular in Anambra, they also fielded the worst candidate. Nwoye is a known radical cultist who is ready to empty the entire Anambra treasure singlehandedly by force and fire. Those who live in Anambra will tell you more about this rogue

3 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Preciousnelly19: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You people will never learn. Instead of selling whoever is your candidate to win the heart of people, you resort in negative campaign against Nwoye. You guys should understand that you are indirectly selling Nwoye, imprinting his name in the minds of people. This was exactly the same misstep PDP did in 2015 that earned calamitous Buhari some sympathy....

Am not selling anyone beacause I don't need to sell Obiano for his deeds are obvious. Just pointing out things we shouldn't over look before we vote.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by IgwePeace: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2017
After displaying these cultist acts, some people will still go ahead foolishly and blindly vote for him. God will punish him severely for his evil deeds. I can't afford to have a cultist as my Governor. He said he has denounced it, yet he still acts the same way as a cultist. Truly the leopard can't remove it's spots.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga Anambra people are not stuppid like Yoloba people.

Blackmail and Bad Name can kill you fast even if you are a Pope in Anambra. Do you know why?

Anambra is Homogeneous and filled with people of same thinking faculty! Nwoye is a gonner. My only fear is Obaze sef!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Diamond13(f): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is the tip of the iceberg of their working relationship if elected

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Nebuzaradan: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
lol

shiaman shiaman yoot APDA cum pdp shiaman cheesy
amu na ekene gi sir cool
Hehehehehehe
anywhere belle face

4 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by MbaMbaMbaMba: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
lol

shiaman shiaman yoot APDA cum pdp shiaman cheesy
amu na ekene gi sir cool
Hehehehehehe
anywhere belle face
[/s]

Trash
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by bugidon(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Fake news
Re: Anambra APC Candidate Nwoye Fights Deputy Over Money by Preciousnelly19: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
bugidon:
Fake news

No be me formulate news becaus I done pass such level. Check out the news yourself through the link there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recovered Loots Being Re-looted By Anti Corruption Agencies - Saraki / Why Has Michael Adikwu Not Been Paraded Like Other Suspects Of The Offa Robbery / We Are Not Aware Of The Primaries Going On In Lagos -APC National Headquarters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.