Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ultimate Comparison - Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 (Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ultimate Comparison - Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 (Video) (1841 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Comparison - Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Samsung Galaxy S8 (Video) by Henryneo(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Hey Guys, This is my comparison video between the Tecno Phantom 8 and the Samsung Galaxy S8. Both Flagship devices in their respective brands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2ZbLH95hVI

Both phones have great design with the Galaxy S8 sporting a more futuristic front panel that spans almost the full front of the device.

Both pack Impressive specs with the differences coming in the Screen size, RAM and processors running these devices.

Let me know what you think of these devices in the comments section.

(1) (Reply)

Flash Your Iphones And Android For Free / Get 1 gigabyte For Every 6 Phone Number You Give Me / Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Selling Fast Like Pure Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.