Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Returning A Lost Phone A Crime? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Returning A Lost Phone A Crime? (475 Views)

Rivers State Student Rewarded With Money, Scholarship For Returning A Lost Phone / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Returning A Lost Phone A Crime? by puregrace(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Some members of RCCG,so they claimed,came to visit one of their church member but lost their phone.
I was passing by around 2pm or so,saw an android phone on the car burnet under y'day(Sunday) hot sun. I picked it and was expecting the owner to call so i could give them back.
Expectedly,they called and I told them to come to where their car is parked at 2pm. They came and I returned their phone. They were just praying as if I was not suppose to give it back.
Since y'day,some of my neighbours are still blaming me,one did not even respond to my greetings this morning because i returned a phone to its owner

1 Like

Re: Returning A Lost Phone A Crime? by Kayberg: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2021
puregrace:
Some members of RCCG,so they claimed,came to visit one of their church member but lost their phone.
I was passing by around 2pm or so,saw an android phone on the car burnet under y'day(Sunday) hot sun. I picked it and was expecting the owner to call so i could give them back.
Expectedly,they called and I told them to come to where their car is parked at 2pm. They came and I returned their phone. They were just praying as if I was not suppose to give it back.
Since y'day,some of my neighbours are still blaming me,one did not even respond to my greetings this morning because i returned a phone to its owner

You did the right thing.
This good deed will still follow you around.
Do not let anyone make you turn to the wrong direction of the world all because you did something good.
GOD bless you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: An Open Letter To INEC / 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Flamboyant ‘big-boy’, Hushpuppi (photos) / Nigerian, Ghanaian Edge Closer To 2018 Rhodes Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.