Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Would You Win If You Are Represent Nigeria In An Olympic Sport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Would You Win If You Are Represent Nigeria In An Olympic Sport (272 Views)

Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Oruma: The Travails Of An Olympic Medalist / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Win If You Are Represent Nigeria In An Olympic Sport by teexlcusive1: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Guess you all had a wonderful weekend?
Wishing you all a great week ahead, filled with smiles, happiness and all of the good things in life We love you all.

------------------------------------

Let’s get down to our Today’s game!
You would agree with me that almost every one in Life has a particular area they are very good at.

Different Talents and Skills… No matter how useless it is, Talent na Talent

However, many of us are very much talented in negative things like sex, lies, game and many illicit acts while only few are good when it comes to something positive.

Anyway, this Post is not to be taken so serious. We want you all to be sincere and tell us that one thing you know how to do excellently either Good Or Bad!

Okay guys let’s play this funny game *
What Would You Win If That Exact Thing Was An Olympic Game?

We want to know.

For Me ⇒ I would gladly win the Gold medal back to back if eating Fingernails was an Olympic sport

Let’s see what you would win – No lies oooo!

Drop your comments.

http://www.teexclusive.com.ng/2017/10/let-s-play-this-funny-game-what-would.html?m=0
Re: What Would You Win If You Are Represent Nigeria In An Olympic Sport by izombie(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2017
I will win gold fir nigeria in being fantastically corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Broke, Despite Been Bankruptcy: Tennis Legend Boris Becker Rants / Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Player Of The Year / Miss Universe Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.