Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P (1109 Views)

Toke Makinwa To Give N500k To Anyone Who Reveals User Of This Twitter Account / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has gone all out to celebrate Chocolate City rapper, Ice Prince who just turned 31 today.

Toke Makinwa who recounted past memories and how the rapper gave her a shoulder to lean on, wrote;

"Cool kid �, cool as ICE.... you are too cool for school. Happy birthday Panshak, true Scorpio ❤️ I remember when my world was falling apart, yours was the first phone call I received and all you kept saying is “you’ll be fine Toks”, you’ll be fine, God has got you . I’ll never forget that Zamani, love you, have a blessed year ahead #Turnuprealsoon @iceprincezamani"

https://www.lailasblog.com/world-falling-apart-first-phone-call-received-toke-makinwa-celebrates-ice-prince-birthday/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by itspzpics(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2017
awww
Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by rossyc(f): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ouch, so touching.
Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by Elnino4ladies: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ice prince is a nice guy. He just need to fix up his rap.
Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
A shoulder to cry on and a dick to bounce on. We understand ma

1 Like

Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by Tamarapetty(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ok
Re: When My World Was Falling Apart, Your Call Was The First -toke Makinwa To Ice P by Afrok(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's so nice of him... but aunty Toks, is that all? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Senior Brother: From OAU Pre-degree To Degree To Pre-wedding / Pasuma Writes Heartfelt Message To Wasiu Ayinde (kwam1) Over The Death Of His Da / Olamide And Josh2funny Smoke In Public As They Dance To Science Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.