Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Most Embarrassing Moment Is When Banky-w Saw Me Nude – Tiwa Savage Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Most Embarrassing Moment Is When Banky-w Saw Me Nude – Tiwa Savage Reveals (522 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Moment Is When Banky-w Saw Me Nude – Tiwa Savage Reveals by macmiral: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Tiwa Savage has narrated some interesting events of her life which left her embarrassed and with a great feeling of awkwardness in her days on the scene. She was really particular about an event that involved Banky-W, as she said the zip of her dress got ripped off from behind and Banky was right there to grace his eyes with her bare skin.

Thank Goodness she wore some scarcely covering undies which made the occasion a blast for Banky-W. It’s a good thing there was no Adesua Etomi then to pick slight offense and get a little jealous. And I hope she doesn’t put Tiwa in her bad book for baring such thing at a time like this when she’s about to walk down the aisle with the young Prince.

“My dress for my stage performance at 2face’s album launch arrived very late. Literally, it came in 5 minutes before I was supposed to mount the stage. I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The MC had announced that I was next on stage. So I quickly put it on. As I walked upstage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even realize.”

“Banky saw it and was like; my God, Your whole back is open!!! I was really embarrassed that he saw me Unclad,” She said, adding that they tried to pin her up. But all the while, the band, and everyone was waiting. What a day it was!

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=29368&post_id=913827

Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Is When Banky-w Saw Me Nude – Tiwa Savage Reveals by OkuFaba(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2017
So what happened after the show??
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment Is When Banky-w Saw Me Nude – Tiwa Savage Reveals by macmiral: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2017
OkuFaba:
So what happened after the show??

Wait for part two

(1) (Reply)

Was OBO’S Beef With Wizkid Really A Publicity Stunt??? / Rapper Akon Hosts Live TV Show In Lagos Nigeria / Shatta Wale Of Ghana Vs Instragram Users!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.