Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank (19549 Views)

Pension Cash: Ex-governors In Senate Set To Challenge Court Order Granted AGF / AbdulRashid Maina: EFCC Arrests Former Pension Reform Chairman / EFCC Slams UK Bank HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by adexking119(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by ekensi01: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Trying to push the blame to PDP again.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Daddybright1986(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by talk2percy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
I am tired of hearing this huge sums being mentioned together with this man's name and yet nothing is happening. He's still free enjoying the protection of DSS
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by JideAmuGiaka: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
HAH:
Nothing indicting Maina in this report,

"The cash is being suspected to have been tampered with by some government officials"

"Mr. Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina. He is one of the signatories to the UK bank account".

HAH if he's one of the signatories to the account, he is guilty if truly the cash has been tampered with.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by morereb10: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
na lie

make una prove am
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by WarriAproko: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
I could not finish reading the topic . I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.I need a new supplier.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by loomer: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Name the bank na.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by enigmaticlion: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
WebSurfer:
How do these people steal this money including moving them ?
It's still a great mystery to me. Can some move money from your account without you knowing? Nigeria is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by bigtt76(f): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
8. That the former Head of service Prof. O.A. Afolabi instructed that the total sum of GBP36,717.68 should be remitted to the Nigerian High Commission office in London for the payment of the outstanding and subsequent pension due to the expatriate (colonial service) pensioners.

We de thief shaaaaaaaaaaa grin

ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/maina-efcc-finds-6m-pension-cash-uk-bank/

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nymeria247(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing is held sacrosanct in Nigeria. Not even funds that belong to retired folks some who even died in the struggle to receive their over due entitlements! Na wa o!
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Boyooosa(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
I think it is better the govt set a policy will enable the security agents to receive bribe from suspected culprits and still expose them. And at the end of the day, the culprits will loose both sides and the security both sides; will have evidence to establish case, be richer with the bribe proceeds and also be elevated in office for patriotism and hard working.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by soflygerian(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why all this revelations coming out now?? So EFCC has been sleeping all this while..? First they recently sealed his abuja mansion, I guess they just discovered he was still on the blacklist. SO IF THAT MOLE DID NOT LEAK THE INFO OF MAINA IN CIVIL SERVICE, EFCC HAD NO CLUE Na real wa for security!!!
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by spinzagom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Where have EFCC been all this while! Abi they were in one corner doing the dance?
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by knightsTempler: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari has been demystified, I told you people that he is as corrupt as those he has been fighting but you did not believe it. Just a little time has proven that he is indeed corrupt. But if anybody has no shame campaigning for him for 2019 presidency, then such people have no morals condemning those who have looted.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Buhari govt harbours corrupt element

Look at the speed at which Dasuki was arrested, even Ekiti Accountant general who commited no crime

Femi Kayode is still in court for 49m case

hmmm. But why didn't Jonathan discover this huge sum, while in govt? The 2 scenarios are a replica of a mumu govt and an active one. Who hired maina? Under whose govt did he steal the huge money? In every govt there are bad elements or if you like, call it bad eggs. That maina was exposed after he was brought in trough the back door by his pdp goons who are hiding under the APC, is a clear proof that no corrupt fellows will find a hiding place under buhari.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
its like preninum times does more work than EFCC and police combined
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by iamdannyfc(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by FJustus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Government of change indeed.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by ganye1: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
knightsTempler:
Buhari has been demystified, I told you people that he is as corrupt as those he has been fighting but you did not believe it. Just a little time has proven that he is indeed corrupt. But if anybody has no shame campaigning for him for 2019 presidency, then such people have no morals condemning those who have looted.
What has Buhari got to do with it? The looting was done under Jonathan. Jonathan protected Maina and facilitated his escape.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
They said this country is fantastically corrupt

I don talk my own
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
fairfora:
hmmm. But why didn't Jonathan discover this huge sum, while in govt? The 2 scenarios are a replica of a mumu govt and an active one. Who hired maina? Under whose govt did he steal the huge money? In every govt there are bad elements or if you like, call it bad eggs. That maina was exposed after he was brought in trough the back door by his pdp goons who are hiding under the APC, is a clear proof that no corrupt fellows will find a hiding place under buhari.

U ave speaking well but I have one question which I beg for answer

Hu is protecting maina from arrest cus I learnt he is heavily guarded by security men n DSS combined
What is stopping his arrest or is he above our law

1 Like

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
ibkgab001:
Haa
Haaaa
Haaaaaa
Haaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

RIP GENERAL SANI ABACHA
I don't know you have a master until Deziani and Minana dasuki appeared at the background
God will not let the ghost of people who left us in this dungeon Rest In Peace amen

Off to Bukinafaso

Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by talk2percy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�
lol...
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

U ave speaking well but I have one question which I beg for answer

Hu is protecting maina from arrest cus I learnt he is heavily guarded by security men n DSS combined
What is stopping his arrest or is he above our law
that's fake news . Are you aware the interpol is in search of him and the UK police are on red alert in case he's run back to that country? Pls watch channels Tv 8pm and 10 pm news tonight. That's the reliable news channel for now
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
If this government don't like u, money will be found in one foreign account that belong to u!!!
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by GOFRONT(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
See the quantity of money we keep hearin everyday...Millions and billion in pounds and Naira.

And someone is sayin all those Empty estates in Lagos n Abuja are not owned by them??...Someone even said they (politicians) hussle hard to make their money
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by BuhariCarryGo: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
nairavsdollars:
APC, especially Lie Mohammed should apologise to Jonathan over this Maina scandal.....
Maina works unda jonathan umbrella but the agogoro drunkard fail to see anything POSITIVE but only negative issues.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by oruma19: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na wa o, and we say Naija poor. U can imagine monies starched in different parts of the world from our country. Corruption must kill Nigeria.
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
fairfora:
that's fake news . Are you aware the interpol is in search of him and the UK police are on red alert in case he's run back to that country? Pls watch channels Tv 8pm and 10 pm news tonight. That's the reliable news channel for now

Ok I will be eager to listen to the news as u said let's just hope it's media blabbing all Tru
Re: Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank by TijaniAbu: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
But efcc has not "discovered" the £2.8 billion pounds in a uk account at midland bank from buhari's stewardship of petroleum trust fund.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Osinbajo ECOWAS Summit In Ghana / Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.